Texas Monthly Full Issue Archives 1973-1992

tmariar

Don't know if this is new or just new to me, but Google Books now has full-issue copies of Texas Monthly from 1973 to 1992.

Very cool to see articles like the April 1973 (p.56) article on Montrose with photos, as well as the old advertisements.

You can search all the issues using a search function on the left-hand side of the screen when you have any individual issue open.

Don't know if this is new or just new to me, but Google Books now has full-issue copies of Texas Monthly from 1973 to 1992.

Very cool to see articles like the April 1973 (p.56) article on Montrose with photos, as well as the old advertisements.

You can search all the issues using a search function on the left-hand side of the screen when you have any individual issue open.

I have already found my favorite; January 1975 has an article about the proposed 5 state country called Republic of Texas. "If at first you don't secede, try again." Great stuff! BTW: I second the nomination of Wille Nelson as governor of the state of Central Texas.

I like the old ad for the amazing new TI-70 digital clock. Add an alarm and snooze button for only $10 more.

• The title was changed to Texas Monthly Full Issue Archives 1973-1992

Archived