Dog The Bounty Hunter Spotted In The Woodlands

wxman

So apparently DOG was at Borders book store in Market Street signing copies of his new book last Friday, March 26th. I'm so pissed. I'm a big fan of his and while on vacation in Hawaii made it a point to stop in. Unfortunately, he was away. I think The Woodlands Villager does a crappy job of burying news in with "Susie painted a picture at Sally K. Ride today."

So apparently DOG was at Borders book store in Market Street signing copies of his new book last Friday, March 26th. I'm so pissed. I'm a big fan of his and while on vacation in Hawaii made it a point to stop in. Unfortunately, he was away. I think The Woodlands Villager does a crappy job of burying news in with "Susie painted a picture at Sally K. Ride today."

And here I thought the Woodlands Villager was the epitome of journalistic excellence.

• Like 1

Maybe I'm miss reading this, but you say you made a point to stop in while on vacation in Hawaii? I don't watch the show, but I thought he was from Miami? .....I think I'm miss reading.

• 4 months later...

once again, an old post.is this an active community? Foubd it by accident, guess not to many people on here..top posts are old..

You'll find there are more readers than participators here. Don't let that dissuade you though. Feel free to share your thoughts, regardless of the age of the thread.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Dog The Bounty Hunter Spotted In The Woodlands