NCAA 2010 Tourney

Highway6

I set up a Haif Group on ESPN for anyone interested.

http://games.espn.go...en/en/frontpage

Once you have signed in or signed up for a Espn account, you'll have to search the Groups.

Group name is: Haif

Password to join is: Houston

I intend to submit 2 brackets.. figure that's a good number. One for following my heart and the other for following my head.

Hope to see others join in.

Good luck.

If you sign up, please let this thread know so it will be incentive for others to join in.

We have 3 in... myself, Prohouston, and 20thdad.

Anyone else want in? Play-in game was tonight, but the real games start Thursday, so you have all day tomorrow to get your bracket filled out.

Pro and 20th... I'm going to submit a 2nd bracket, if I can... you guys should do the same.

Timmy Chan joined in... That's 5 total brackets.

First games are at 11:20 tomorrow morning... IF anyone else is interested in filling out a bracket, time is running out.

All I know about college basketball is "Go Memphis Tigers."

Welcome to the late comers....

Repost of Tournament Link

Summary of our Final 4 picks and Champions

20thstdad

Kansas over Syracuse and Kentucky over Villanova

Highway6 - serious pick

Kansas over K State and Texas A&M over W. Virginia

ProHouston

Kansas over K State and W. Virginia over Duke

Highway6 - safer pick

Kansas over Syracuse and Texas A&M over W. Virginia

Original Timmy Chan

Kansas over Syracuse and Duke over Kentucky

Brijonmang

Kansas over Syracuse and Kentucky over Duke

Deut28thirteen

Kansas over Syracuse and Texas over Baylor

13 Murray St and 4 Vanderbilt.. going down to wire..

Tied up.. 12 seconds left... Vandy has a free throw coming.

Edit.. Murray State did it.... at the buzzer. Beautiful.

By the way... Espn appears to be linking every game to the CBS live feed... Being able to watch every game online.. Awesome.

Ivan Brothers.. Not Awesome.

Baylor and Sam Houston St are tied with 3.5 minutes left.

While it would trash countless brackets, including my own... That would be delightfully hilarious if Sam Houston pulls it off.

As I said in my opening post..

"I intend to submit 2 brackets... One for following my heart and the other for following my head."

I never said my head was screwed on right and that this bracket would be worth a damn.

Hey... Least I didn't pick Vandy to go to the Sweet16...

Hey... Least I didn't pick Vandy to go to the Sweet16...

Or Marquette...or Georgetown to the Elite 8 right?! Oh well, I figured I would have an off year since last year I had a really good year. Law of averages right? My fault for going too conservative this time.

I always pick Texas to win in all my brackets its a more heart thing than head. The Horns were not going to go that far so I tried to pick smart in the other the regions(UH over Maryland only exception) but I gave to much credit to the Big East. Horns taking title vs Memphis next year!!!

Yesterday was ridiculous! Typically if you get 11 out of 16 the first day, you're somewhere in the 20-30 percentile/rank, but I'm at 87 after missing 5 damn games!! It was fun to watch unfold though. I hope today is equally crazy. I also hope I don't lose any more of my elite 8 teams...F you Gtown!!

Poor UT...hahaha. I enjoyed that one after Murray St burned both my Vandy pick and my 10 game win streak in streak for the cash with their buzzer beater.

Archived