Go METRORail

Trae

Anyone see this?

http://www.gometrora...g/go/site/2491/

I guess we know what METRO will officially be calling the lines upon completion. They also have a cool construction update chart.

Yeah I was playing around on it. I wish they would give more timely updates.

My wife and I have consolidated to one vehicle with her riding the bus/train to work... Between insurance, an extra car payment, med center parking, and gas we have saved enough $$$ to justify a permanent switch. Now we are both just waiting on the North Line so that she can shorten the 30min bus ride from downtown.

Yeah I was playing around on it. I wish they would give more timely updates.

My wife and I have consolidated to one vehicle with her riding the bus/train to work... Between insurance, an extra car payment, med center parking, and gas we have saved enough $$ to justify a permanent switch. Now we are both just waiting on the North Line so that she can shorten the 30min bus ride from downtown.

I just noticed it the other day, but I thought it was something that was up for quite some time.

Having found Metro on Twitter, they have sent out some this today:

MetroRailNorth CONSTRUCTION:Cavalcade, Link, Canadian, Patton@Fulton, Boundary E of Keene, Hogan W of Main, Hays E of Fulton, Quitman@Main GOMETRORail.org

MetroRailNorth CONSTRUCTION UPDATE: Fulton closed Cavalcade to 610 visit www.GOMETRORail.org for information about METRO North Corridor happenings.

MetroRailEast CONSTRUCTION: Middleton to Velasco, Lockwood to Burr, Burr to Stiles, Delano to Paige & Eastwood Crossing. More info at www.GoMETRORail.org

Now if they can only update it like it should be with an additional graph or map showing progress.

Surely if they can give one guy to tweet occasionally, surely they can put some low ranking dude to update it every few weeks.

• The title was changed to Go METRORail

Archived