Juliet Homes

JFC

Ninja cop posted a while ago that he either lives or has bought one. Here are his comments he had put up a while ago when asked about Juliet in the east end. Maybe he'll have more to say when visits the site next time. I actually like the floor plans of the ones they are building in the east end more than the ones in what they call Midtown, but is closer to the Meridian, and 45 exit into Downtown. The ones in downtown only have a 1 car garage and a strange backyard.

We still have a few issues to work with. BUt overall, satified with the builder. Unlike most builders i've read, they'll work with you. As for the floor plan, it's smaller than the intowns but better quality. you get alot of quality stuff as standard vs what you would get as an upgrade at intown. Plus a nice 42 inch plasma tv. i like the area. even though , if you mention it to a stranger, they'll be afraid to stop by. it's quiet. and its' a transitional neighborhood. From reading and researching, it's going to be a nice place to live. Not sure but if they redevelop the bayou into a san antonio riverwalk, i believe it's going to be a gold mine .

it'll take some time for retail to come in. but just wait.

• 2 weeks later...

They've hired a couple of new employees to handle warrenty work. They have fixed a majority of our problems. Overall, even if it took a bit long, we really love the place and area (east side on clinton and Jensen) . It's quiet and easy access to 59 and I10. albeit some still rough patches. With the Master plan to revelopment the buffalo bayou, the area will get even better. A block or two away on the other side of Hirsch, you have a new park that is in development. All we need is a grocery store. the closest are either Krogers on Cullen, or Fiesta exit lockwood.

As I said, Juliet Homes have been answering our problems, if youre patient and not act like a lunatic, they are willing to work with you.

Bernie Kane was the one being interviewed by KHOU (Channel 11) this morning. He claimed that he changed the name of the company to Juliet when he realized that 75% of buyers were women.

Up Close: Who's driving Houston's real estate market?

• The topic was unlocked