Mafia Wars

Facebook player here. Its just enough game to satisfy my tastes, but short enough to keep me from playing for hours everyday. Plus its free and I don't need console to play it - just a web browser on any computer.

Level 352

Health 300

Energy 1375

Stamina 50

Attack 350

Defense 350

Family 106

Achievements 43/52

Mastered New York, Cuba, working on Moscow now.

--

I think the Godfather crates are a rip-off. I use all my GF points for extra family members, which helps win fights, which builds up loot. The only thing I would change would be that you could give away the special loot items to friends and get rid of the three classes and just make it the same.

I'm finally high enough where I only have to put in 15 minutes or so each evening to keep everything progressing smoothly.

Level 199

Attack 420

Defense 420

Health 130

Energy 500

Stamina 30

Family 120

NY Hourly Income - $140 M

Achievements 37/52

1/3 the way through Underboss and Boss

1/2 way through Padrino

Barely started Moscow

I'm ticked they got rid of robbing.... If ya knew who to attack, that was around 750 thousand a pop.

I'm dismayed to have just done the math on earning the 3 big money Achievements. It's not pretty.

At my current income, it would take 300 days just to get the smallest of the big 3. And I would have to increase my income by 830x to 115 Bil an hr just to earn the biggest money achievement within a year. Makes it all seem so very futile. I'm guessing nobody has those top 2 yet.

Ugh, Mafia taints another website.

Yup.. You are hereby tainted.

Okay, these are all the ones flooding my newsfeed

Mafia Wars

Yakuza Lords

Hero World

Castle Age

Mobsters 2

Farmville

(all this mind you, I got from a single facebook friend)

I kinda get the appeal Farmville (And Farmtown), but the rest are just random text based RGP's?

Mafia Wars

Yakuza Lords

Hero World

Castle Age

Mobsters 2

Farmville

I kinda get the appeal Farmville (And Farmtown), but the rest are just random text based RGP's?

Out of respect for my friends, I don't allow Mafia Wars to send anything that would appear on their page. I do feel your frustration. MW is more of a fluke with me, but I can not even stand the thought of playing any of the others - especially Farmville.

Mafia Wars

Yakuza Lords

Hero World

Castle Age

Mobsters 2

Farmville

Click through to the application, click Block Application. They will no longer show up in your feed and you will no longer get requests to help with a job bla bla bla, you're welcome!

Archived