RedScare Day

Highway6

Redscare.jpg

With all the hoopla around the format change, we all managed to miss another member getting to 10,000 posts.

Love him or hate him, Redscare is one of the biggest contributors to HAIF. Congrats on being the 2nd person to reach 10,000 posts.

Redscare.jpg

With all the hoopla around the format change, we all managed to miss another member getting to 10,000 posts.

Love him or hate him, Redscare is one of the biggest contributors to HAIF. Congrats on being the 2nd person to reach 10,000 posts.

+1 on your reputation.

He makes grown men cry.

Redscare.jpg

Love him.

Although we've had a few arguments, congrats Red. I suspect your not such a hard ass in real life, lol. Seriously, you contribute a lot to the forum.

I appreciate that, Gary. Considering that several posters thought we were the same person, we definitely should get along better. :D

Chamo, I must have that poster for my avatar! :lol:

Yeah, I though you'd enjoy that one; However I can say that you currently look like the most interesting man in the world.

Yeah, I though you'd enjoy that one; However I can say that you currently look like the most interesting man in the world.

Isn't that the Dos Equis man?

Congrats Red!

I appreciate that, Gary. Considering that several posters thought we were the same person, we definitely should get along better. :D

Looks around . . . :unsure:

Ya Red, you had me fooled early on regarding that! :P

I Agree. I'll have to make it to one of the gatherings and buy ya a beer... Or eight.

• 2 years later...

Redscare.jpg

I have to mention he is approaching 12K. . . my only questions is, what took him so long. . . :P

#thingsImisswhileIwasout

yeah, it seems like the recession hit the bread and butter of this forum, IMO, the "Going Up!" section, and now with projects going up at record levels activity is creeping back up, and debating has begun again.

Where is Musicman? I miss him.

IKR, just notice and posted about that, a whole list of regs that are missing.

Musicman, the most recent.

Archived