Diners Drive-Ins And Dives

musicman

he's in town the next few days taping here. i've heard lankford's and red lion (believe it or not) are two of the destinations.

red lion? :huh:

dude needs to tell his producers to stop with the close-ups of shovelling gooey food into his mouth. it is not money. Other than that, I like the show.

Where's sheeats with the foodie scoop?

dude needs to tell his producers to stop with the close-ups of shovelling gooey food into his mouth. it is not money. Other than that, I like the show.

dont' think i've seen it to be honest. they've done some preliminary filming already. i forgot the other 2 places though. i think there were 4.

probably at onion creek.

LOL! I'm here.

And, hey - thanks, Musicman, for reading and being oddly bitter about the fact that Onion Creek's Frito pie won out and/or that I eat there once in a while. :huh:

Anyway - the show is hitting at least three places in town that I know of concretely. They were going to hit a fourth - Himalaya - but there were some scheduling conflicts between the owner and the producers. I'm writing a piece about it for the paper later this week, so...stay tuned. But if you'd rather I spoil it for you, read on...

SPOILERS! ;)

They're hitting Cafe Pita+, Red Lion and BB's Cajun Cafe.

LOL! I'm here.

And, hey - thanks, Musicman, for reading and being oddly bitter about the fact that Onion Creek's Frito pie won out and/or that I eat there once in a while. :huh:

Anyway - the show is hitting at least three places in town that I know of concretely. They were going to hit a fourth - Himalaya - but there were some scheduling conflicts between the owner and the producers. I'm writing a piece about it for the paper later this week, so...stay tuned. But if you'd rather I spoil it for you, read on...

SPOILERS! ;)

They're hitting Cafe Pita+, Red Lion and BB's Cajun Cafe.

they should've hit Balderas Tamale Factory on grant road.

• 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Diners Drive-Ins And Dives

Archived