Don't Judge a Book by its Cover

HtownWxBoy

This was on ABC News on Tuesday. I seem to recall this isn't the first time it's happened on the same show. I think last year there was a homely guy who started belting out opera and won the entire competition.

This was on ABC News on Tuesday. I seem to recall this isn't the first time it's happened on the same show. I think last year there was a homely guy who started belting out opera and won the entire competition.

Well this lady is predicted to win this year... I hope she does.

Yes.. This is the seconds stunner at BGT, though prolly a bigger one than the first.

is now releasing his 2nd opera CD after being found.

Susan was good.. perfect song, perfect performance.. good luck to her. Simon's expression at 4:02 is priceless.

Her youtube video was at 6 million something yesterday morning when i first clicked over from CNN... its at 12 million now. I look forward to hearing what she does in the 2nd round...

She's gained another 4 million views since this morning.

I use youtube playlists as one of my ways to listen to music at work. I just got in from a late night, and I admit... I've added her and Potts to my opera/broadway playlist. Very additive and inspirational those two ...

She's gained another 4 million views since this morning.

I use youtube playlists as one of my ways to listen to music at work. I just got in from a late night, and I admit... I've added her and Potts to my opera/broadway playlist. Very additive and inspirational those two ...

She embodies all that is good in this world. Here we have a woman who never asked for anything... she gave up everything to care for her dying mother... she walked onto that stage with confidence I could only dream of and sang like an angel. She deserves nothing but happiness... YOU GO SUSAN!! :D

It's a touching video because it is obvious that everyone is smirking at her at the beginning because of her looks. Quite amazing how quickly she has became famous. I had to laugh though when the judge calls her back to the stage. Oi!

Archived