"Flipper" now available to flip your house!

flipper

In the past we have always turned down requests/opportunities to remodel owner occupied houses. Recently we have loosened up on that, as financing for our other projects has tightened up. We just finished a bathroom remodel for a disabled client:

Done1.jpg

Done2.jpg

And we are starting a full house remodel for another client tommorow.

So in summary, if you are looking for an honest general contractor send me a message. We aren't really looking to do little jobs like paint a room, put up crown moulding in a room or build a deck. We'd prefer big jobs like bathroom, kitchen or whole house re-do's. We aren't trying to turn into a big general contracting firm, just trying to stay busy. The house we are starting today is an interesting scenario. We found the house and set our clients up with a construction loan to purchase/rehab the house and we are doing the remodel. When it's complete they will refinance into a permanent mortgage and have a completely remodeled house exactly to their taste with one mortgage payment. The down payment might be less than you'd expect too.

Here are some more pictures of recent projects.

Briar2%2003.jpg

Briar2%2005.jpg

sv%204%20KITCHEN.jpg

sv%208%20BREAKFAST.jpg

08BurkKit.jpg

16BurkMasterBath1.jpg

17BurkMasterBath2.jpg

23BurkUpBath.jpg

SHpowderroom.jpg

SHmasterbath2.jpg

SHpool.jpg

briar%2005%20dining.jpg

briar%2013%20kitchen6.jpg

briar%2022%20mbath1.jpg

SHmasterbath1.jpg

flipper

About how expensive was it to put in the shower that you have shown on Burkhart Drive? I was mulling over a design exactly like that just earlier today but was concerned that it might be overkill for my purposes.

...sorry, though, I can't afford a GC right now. :(

About how expensive was it to put in the shower that you have shown on Burkhart Drive? I was mulling over a design exactly like that just earlier today but was concerned that it might be overkill for my purposes.

...sorry, though, I can't afford a GC right now. :(

What are the dimensions? Any water supply or drain lines to move?

flipper

darn it... I wanted you to flip a house for me in Oak Forest, but my wife and I are closing on a new home on the 15th.

Good luck, and hope you keep yourself busy until financing opens up again.

Dagum! I wish I would have kept the contact info for all the people we've turned down over the years.

Good luck in your new place.

flipper

What are the dimensions? Any water supply or drain lines to move?

flipper

There's a crappy bath tub there right now with a crappy tiled surround, and apparently they were refinished improperly once before making them infeasible to refinish again. I'd want all that crap demoed back to the studs. The drain line wouldn't be exactly on center, but I don't think that's necessary a problem, so long as there's a little slope to the shower floor that gets the water where it needs to be. But this job would require moving supply lines and fixtures.

The dimensions from stud to stud are 3' x 5'.

There's a crappy bath tub there right now with a crappy tiled surround, and apparently they were refinished improperly once before making them infeasible to refinish again. I'd want all that crap demoed back to the studs. The drain line wouldn't be exactly on center, but I don't think that's necessary a problem, so long as there's a little slope to the shower floor that gets the water where it needs to be. But this job would require moving supply lines and fixtures.

The dimensions from stud to stud are 3' x 5'.

$5000 - $6000 including an expensive tile like that. That's not including the GC's profit.

I also calculated that based on what I think MY subs would charge me. Everyone has a buddy or an uncle who can get things done cheaper ;)

flipper

Flipper,

do you mainly do full remodel or any type of work.

We are planning a few things to our house.

1) Redo kitchen flooring. Now have vinyl. Planning on tiles/slate/concrete

2) Master Bathroom. Has the same vinyl. Planning on tiles/slate. Our separate shower stall is kinda small, wondering if this can be enlarged.

3) Planning to add an electric gate to block off our detached garage.

4) Back yard landscape

Are the above doable?

Thanks

Franklin

I will PM you Franklin. Thanks!

flipper

Flipper,

do you mainly do full remodel or any type of work.

We are planning a few things to our house.

1) Redo kitchen flooring. Now have vinyl. Planning on tiles/slate/concrete

2) Master Bathroom. Has the same vinyl. Planning on tiles/slate. Our separate shower stall is kinda small, wondering if this can be enlarged.

3) Planning to add an electric gate to block off our detached garage.

4) Back yard landscape

Are the above doable?

Thanks

Franklin

• 2 months later...

Archived