Burger King Commercials

kitt1987

Hey does anyone know where you can download the newest Burger King commercials? Not the streaming ones but someplace you can actually download them and save them? I'm talking about the one with the dog, the one with the King standing in the guy's bedroom window and I just saw another one where the King gets hit with a newspaper standing outside someone's house peeping in their window.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated...these things crack me up big time!

Thanks!

Did anyone see Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie on TV last night, where they had a challenge to invent a new ad campaign for BK's 'The Enormous' breakfast sandwich? It was a riot!! :lol:

Not only that, the BK execs actually picked their campaign over the one created by a couple of ad interns! I don't think it was staged, either.

To me the commercials are totally creepy. But then, a lot of commercials are very creepy these days, like that one where the teen-aged kid makes a bust of a girl out of Starbursts and then eats her face. Maybe I'm just getting old.

I've had that enormous breakfast sandwich. It's quite good. But don't order the hash browns, just the sandwich. The hash browns are what put me over the line from "really quite full" to "bloated greasy queasy."

That's a tremendous amount of calories for one breakfast sandwich, regardless of what the "generic" calorie count is for humans. And the fat is ridiculous--47 grams! It's unhealthy, any way you try to twist it. On the other hand, there's lots of yummy things that are unhealthy out there, and we all enjoy them once in a while. It's all about moderation and keeping in tune with your body's needs, and understanding portion control and limits.

Just for perspective, an average breakfast of cereal with a banana is around 300 calories. Yogurt and a bagel is also in that ballpark--and two fried eggs, a piece of buttered toast with jam, and 2 slices of bacon is less than that sandwich. Heck, you could throw in some hash browns with those eggs and STILL not have the calories or fat that the Burger King sandwich has.

But hey--it's your body, so eat up and do whatever makes you happy. Ya gotta go sometime. B)

I think the new CEO/chairman of Burger King, Greg Brenneman, has done a great job in turning that company around. The marketing is just part of that. His history with TurnWorks here in Houston pretty much speaks for itself. I love the BK commercials--they're a bit unsettling but that's what makes them so comical. I love the one where the guy wakes up in bed with the King. That's just classic.

:D

I usually eat ceral with latose free (reduced fat milk/fat free milk) (THANK YOU LAND O'LAKES!!!) for morning

eat every 3 hours (I work around food all day but I eat in moderation not like giant meals. So its small nibbling.

I felt bad enough eating what we called the "Sausage Breakfast sandwich" made at work

Its a fried egg with sausage patty and a slide of immitation cheese on a bun (I didn't have any ceral)

for lunch a sandwich

for dinner -depends

I rarely have McDonalds and fast food anymore (if I do on weekends or tempted to eat it with friends but if not anything...just a chicken sandwich from wherever we go.

Mcdonalds -Kids meal double cheeseburger mayo only -I know I hate beef too but I hate fake chicken nuggets! with Apple dippers (THOSE ARE SO YUMMY)

I'm not obsessed about my weight but I want to watch what I DO eat!

i'm currently 115 lbs but just b/c i'm skinny doesn't make me want to diet myself. Just watch it.

I had omelets before but I can't have eggs that well (I'm half lactose intolerant) I can take in some eggs (not the yolk), ice cream

NEVER yogurt or smoothies :(

and the King is too creepy. I am waiting to see the Queen! LOL! (Maybe the Dairy Queen ought to coincede with the Queen hooking up with the "Burger King" King and then let's do a commerical for "Princes" ;)

now we have the whole fast food family!

WHATABURGER! (family)

:P

That king is indeed creepy as h*ll but the commercials crack me up something fierce. Wasn't there yet another one where the king is riding in the back seat of some dude's car as well?

If anyone knows of a source that has these gems for download please let me know or post a link here! I've got the Hootie one and the one where the king's in bed with the guy, the rest are every bit as disturbing and funny!

Ever notice how hungry you are if you skip breakfast? Ever notice how hungry you are just an hour later than if you had skipped breakfast, when you do eat breakfast? After resting overnight, you're body is kicked into overdrive. Thats why eating breakfast & lunch make you so sleepy. Your body is running at top notch during those hours, and thus devotes all the blood it can to the stomach to process that food, thus you get sleepy. This is makes breakfast your one meal of the day to gorge. :)

I'm practically 8 months pregnant. I'm always hungry. :lol:

No, seriously though, I don't dispute what you're saying at all. My point is only that it isn't the best breakfast choice you can make. The saturated fat is the biggest issue. The calories are secondary, but still have an important role. You can eat 2000 calories a day and cram as many as you want into breakfast--that's not the problem. It's of what those calories are comprised that can lead to major health issues later on.

BayouCityGirl, I remember a long time ago talking to someone about the Burger King and the Dairy Queen getting married, and what would they have if they had kids? Well, I can't remember the name of them, but ya know those cute little McDonald's cheeseburger mascots, they were so cute, or am I thinking of fry guys? Anyway it was those little suckers. I wonder, now that I'm older, if Dairy Queen is really a man and Burger King and he live in a co-op in Manhattan with two cats and a closet full of fabulous capes and jewels? :lol:

I'm practically 8 months pregnant.  I'm always hungry.  :lol: 

No, seriously though, I don't dispute what you're saying at all.  My point is only that it isn't the best breakfast choice you can make.  The saturated fat is the biggest issue.  The calories are secondary, but still have an important role.  You can eat 2000 calories a day and cram as many as you want into breakfast--that's not the problem.  It's of what those calories are comprised that can lead to major health issues later on. 

BayouCityGirl, I remember a long time ago talking to someone about the Burger King and the Dairy Queen getting married, and what would they have if they had kids?  Well, I can't remember the name of them, but ya know those cute little McDonald's cheeseburger mascots, they were so cute, or am I thinking of fry guys?  Anyway it was those little suckers.  I wonder, now that I'm older, if Dairy Queen is really a man and Burger King and he live in a co-op in Manhattan with two cats and a closet full of fabulous capes and jewels?  :lol:

you might want to try: http://www.filesoup.com/forum/index.php?showforum=113

you will need a bittorent client to download however.