Quiznos At 500-600 Block Of Main St.

I got a coupon for a free sandwich from here http://www.millionsubs.com/Reg.php then walked over there only to find that they have closed.

I resort to Filafel Frenzy on Prairie. Very good, but certain not free.

Man, first Antoine's on Capitol and now Quiznos. Looks like DT street level is really suffering.

I got a coupon for a free sandwich from here http://www.millionsubs.com/Reg.php then walked over there only to find that they have closed.

I resort to Filafel Frenzy on Prairie. Very good, but certain not free.

Man, first Antoine's on Capitol and now Quiznos. Looks like DT street level is really suffering.

Brown Bag Deli took the place of the Antoine's and seems to be doing very good business.

Looks like DT street level is really suffering.

That's very bad news.

For all the talk of a downtown revival, it's still a eerily desolate place when one is looking for an inexpensive place to eat after the lunch hour ends, or anytime on the weekends. The chances of stumbling on a place that's open are slim; unless one has a destination in mind, prepare to wear out some shoe leather while looking.

I'm going to check out the new Mia Bella Mexican Restaurant next week (not sure of the name). It won't be cheap, but I expect it to be reasonable and good (for lunch).

That little deli/market place has still never opened in the bottom Finger's condo/apt. building at about 400 Main.

For all the talk of a downtown revival, it's still a eerily desolate place when one is looking for an inexpensive place to eat after the lunch hour ends, or anytime on the weekends. The chances of stumbling on a place that's open are slim; unless one has a destination in mind, prepare to wear out some shoe leather while looking.

I wouldn't say its good, but its improving with Lake House and Pavilions, at least.

I'm going to check out the new Mia Bella Mexican Restaurant next week (not sure of the name). It won't be cheap, but I expect it to be reasonable and good (for lunch).

Mia Bella's good and not too expensive. Its Italian though FYI

Oh I see.

Yeah, I knew it started with a C and it's apparently right next door to Mia Bella, Main @ Preston. Anyway, I'm going with someone that's already been for lunch and she liked it.

For Tex-Mex & Cuban, that place on the opposite corner is quite good. I can't remember any names today.

Bottom line, I was not able to use my Quiznos coupon today because it closed. Where is another (open) Quiznos downtown?

Yeah, I knew it started with a C and it's apparently right next door to Mia Bella, Main @ Preston. Anyway, I'm going with someone that's already been for lunch and she liked it.

For Tex-Mex & Cuban, that place on the opposite corner is quite good. I can't remember any names today.

El Rey.

• The title was changed to Quiznos At 500-600 Block Of Main St.