What Is that

Surely, they'll have to tear them down, which would be a good thing!!!

Right on! These kind of sleazy beer joints is exactly what has damaged & ruined this immediate area for eons. On a side note I am surprised developers havent already torn down Blessed Sacrament. There is a separate topic on this specific house of worship. While everyone welcomes new development, it is truly sad to see them destroy historical markers. Keep posting and tell the world to join Haif! :D

Right on! These kind of sleazy beer joints is exactly what has damaged & ruined this immediate area for eons. On a side note I am surprised developers havent already torn down Blessed Sacrament. There is a separate topic on this specific house of worship. While everyone welcomes new development, it is truly sad to see them destroy historical markers. Keep posting and tell the world to join Haif! :D

Is Blessed Sacrement for sale? I'd go all out to raise capital and buy it, if it is.

Oh? What kind of bar would you erect in its stead?

A distillery. I'd brand and sell the product under the name Holy Spirits. The bathroom would have signs over the toilet directing the employees to wash their unholy hands after having taken a holy crap or a holy piss.

Distilling doesn't take up very much space, so whatever is left over would become a living space for the next few years, waiting for the neighborhood to become more infested by irreverent yuppies. Then I'd move out and open up a coffee shop and bakery, producing and selling the Body [Parts] of Christ in bread form. For instance, here are some menu items and their equivalent bread shape:

Brain [of Christ] = challah

Spinal Column [of Christ] = epi shape

Digestive System / Glands [of Christ] = rolled breads w/filling

Bones [of Christ] = breadsticks dusted with different flavorings

Rib Cage [of Christ] = bloomer shape

Stomach / Liver / Pancreas [of Christ] = crescent shape

Tumorous Mass [of Christ] = cottage style

Testicles [of Christ] = popovers injected with cream cheese

Holy Water = Coffee

(un)Holy Water = Decaf

A distillery. I'd brand and sell the product under the name Holy Spirits. The bathroom would have signs over the toilet directing the employees to wash their unholy hands after having taken a holy crap or a holy piss.

Distilling doesn't take up very much space, so whatever is left over would become a living space for the next few years, waiting for the neighborhood to become more infested by irreverent yuppies. Then I'd move out and open up a coffee shop and bakery, producing and selling the Body [Parts] of Christ in bread form. For instance, here are some menu items and their equivalent bread shape:

Brain [of Christ] = challah

Spinal Column [of Christ] = epi shape

Digestive System / Glands [of Christ] = rolled breads w/filling

Bones [of Christ] = breadsticks dusted with different flavorings

Rib Cage [of Christ] = bloomer shape

Stomach / Liver / Pancreas [of Christ] = crescent shape

Tumorous Mass [of Christ] = cottage style

Testicles [of Christ] = popovers injected with cream cheese

Holy Water = Coffee

(un)Holy Water = Decaf

I can't wait!

• The title was changed to What Is that?
  • The title was changed to What Is that

Archived