New To Forum

HtownKid

Hey Its great I found this forum I read about the Pavilion Demolition in 002 Magazine so i was on google trying to find pics and this site popped up much better then the City I live in nows site absolutedsm.com Des Moines,IA Im Orginally from Houston and damn proud maybe a lil to proud but living here you could understand. Im moving back hopefully this Summer for college so now I can be updated on everything going on in my city. Only source I had till now was 002mag.com and chron.com but I just wanted to say im happy to be here :D:D

Hey Its great I found this forum I read about the Pavilion Demolition in 002 Magazine so i was on google trying to find pics and this site popped up much better then the City I live in nows site absolutedsm.com Des Moines,IA Im Orginally from Houston and damn proud maybe a lil to proud but living here you could understand.  Im moving back hopefully this Summer for college so now I can be updated on everything going on in my city.  Only source I had till now was 002mag.com and chron.com but I just wanted to say im happy to be here :D  :D

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to Houston!