Houston spammer

Usually spam comes from people overseas or from untraceable sources. But today I got a spam from a local Houston company. I thought this might be a good opportunity to thank that company publicly for spending out its spam.

Here's a picture of the spam I received. It was nice of American Title Company and its employees, Kay Gotschall, Kelly Gotschall, and David A. Gotschall to put the address of 3910 FM 1960 West Suite 110 in Houston and even an Etch-a-Sketch drawing of the building in the spam.

gallery_1_65_97406.jpg

I hope the spam they sent out brings them all the extra business they deserve.

WOW! 20 years in business and you would think they could hire a decent photographer to snap a shot of their offices ?

I've seen it time and time again. People say, "Oh, I'm not going to pay a professional for xxxx. I can do it myself!" And it always looks like crap.

Image aside, look at the layout. How awful is that sign on the left? It looks like they got what they paid for.

I have a question and sorry to go a little off topic. For regular people buying a regular home, is it worth to have a title attorney?

Getting back on topic, nothing says more Family Business than getting your 5th grader to sketch your company Spam advertising.

Edited by Chamo

I have a question and sorry to go a little of topic. For regular people buying a regular home, is it worth to have a title attorney?

Getting back on topic, nothing says more Family Business than getting your 5th grader to sketch your company Spam advertising.

I don't know anyone that has used a title attorney in Texas, but in New York you must have one and use a title company :rolleyes:

Pathetic. They could have just used a cam phone, or even ganked a picture from Google Maps!

Makes my head hurt too much to say anything else...

• 2 weeks later...