Best Looking Strip Mall I've Seen

IronTiger

Portofino, and it's one of the WORST IMHO. Faux Venice surrounded by 9000 acres of parking...DO NOT WANT.

Portofino, and it's one of the WORST IMHO. Faux Venice surrounded by 9000 acres of parking...DO NOT WANT.

Agreed.

There's a Pool Warehouse, Sports Authority, Michael's, Pie Town, Musical Instrument Store (Music & Arts?), Tween fashion place, Sam's Club, The Melting Pot (fondue) and others. Oh, I think a Wings(?) place?

In the parking lot are other restaraunts and such like Katz's, Buca di Peppo, Hebert's (meats), Big & Tall clothing place. There's also car audio and I think shoes...

Agreed.

There's a Pool Warehouse, Sports Authority, Michael's, Pie Town, Musical Instrument Store (Music & Arts?), Tween fashion place, Sam's Club, The Melting Pot (fondue) and others. Oh, I think a Wings(?) place?

In the parking lot are other restaraunts and such like Katz's, Buca di Peppo, Hebert's (meats), Big & Tall clothing place. There's also car audio and I think shoes...

You weren't one of the ones crying about the statue of David on top and forced them to take it down of this were you ?

You weren't one of the ones crying about the statue of David on top and forced them to take it down of this were you ?

They had to put a fig leaf over David's privates, but no one complained when the Hooters restaurant went in.

I knew the OP was talking about this dump before I even opened the thread. :D

at one point they actually were doing gondala (sp?) rides in the drainage canal. CLASSY!

Well, to be fair, those are pretty big man made lakes. They mimic the ones over in Stafford/Sugarland Commons. Plenty of room for a few cheesy Gondolas.

• The title was changed to Best Looking Strip Mall I've Seen

Archived