Late Night Places In The Heights

what establishments besides the typical bars are open late in the heights?

say you get out of dinner at 1030 or 11 with your significant other and want to kill an hour somewhere?

coffee shops, lounges, whatever...i just cant picture anything that fits?

what establishments besides the typical bars are open late in the heights?

say you get out of dinner at 1030 or 11 with your significant other and want to kill an hour somewhere?

coffee shops, lounges, whatever...i just cant picture anything that fits?

Antidote. We often grab dessert there coming home from dinner or theatre.

If you really want to kill an hour, there's also BK, Wendy's, Wing Stop, and the tables near the deli section at Kroger. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Berryhill on 11th street is open until 11:00 PM on Friday & Saturday nights.

Voted 'Best Margarita' in Houston Press.

Yeah good spot. Have you tried Terlingua on Studemont and Washington? Those are some wicked margaritas...

Yeah good spot. Have you tried Terlingua on Studemont and Washington? Those are some wicked margaritas...

Wicked may not be the best description, but those margaritas are a "must do"...Don't drink more than two unless you have a driver :blink:

Have you tried Terlingua on Studemont and Washington? Those are some wicked margaritas...

People always say strong this and strong that about margaritas... After 1.5 my group was talking about driving to Galveston to party on a Monday night

• 9 months later...

Andy's Cafe

I stopped and tried Andy's Cafe on the way home from Red Star Bar last night. Nice atmosphere, horrible service, and good food for a good price. I had the Columbian enchiladas, which are cheese enchiladas with a fried egg on top. The egg really made it pop.

• The title was changed to Late Night Places In The Heights

Archived