HAIF March Madness!

cnote

Was I the only one bored by this tournament?

Despite the fact that the vast majority of at-large berths went to teams from the 6 power conferences, there were BLOWOUTS all the way until the final game. YAWN. I don't think I've ever turned off a final game before and I stopped watching at the half. Apparently, I missed nothing in the 2nd half.

It was definitely one of the worst tournaments in recent memory. I can think of only a few memorable shots off the top of my head, Siena's point guard hitting the three against OSU, Reynolds' shot against Pitt...

There was really only one great night where I really felt the madness, when Siena-OSU and Wisc-FSU were in OT at the same time.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all your support and encouragement over the last 3 weeks. I couldn't have won without you guys losing. This is really a team accomplishment, my team :) I'm humbled by this achievement. I owe it all to the Grace of God.

Note: We finished with Aggies in spots 1-4!

Was I the only one bored by this tournament?

Despite the fact that the vast majority of at-large berths went to teams from the 6 power conferences, there were BLOWOUTS all the way until the final game. YAWN. I don't think I've ever turned off a final game before and I stopped watching at the half. Apparently, I missed nothing in the 2nd half.

Not everyone was bored on Monday...

April Madness

Note: We finished with Aggies in spots 1-4!

Our prowess at picking other teams to win championships is unsurpassed!

Not everyone was bored on Monday...

April Madness

Our prowess at picking other teams to win championships is unsurpassed!

I've got a TarHeel buddy here in Houston who sent me that first link. Pretty cool to see the crowd come together like that, but you'd expect drunken college kids at UNC to be excited. The rest of the USA? Not so much...

Archived