Favorite fastfood

Fastfood  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What is your #1 go to place for fast food.

• McDonalds
    • BurgerKing
    • Jack in the box
    • Whataburger
    • Wendys
    • Tacobell
    • Arbys
    • Sonic
    • Chick Fill-A
    • Subway
    • Quiznos
    • Blimpies
    • ChipoTLE
    • ......Other
    • Antones
    • James Coney Island
    • Shlotskys

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thoughts exactly (sans the mayo).

Whenever I get back to Texas, I always find time to visit Whataburger.

I once lived in a place with a Krystal on every other street corner and no Whataburger within 800 miles.

I moved away from there.

Not much of a fast food person but:

For Fast Food Mexican, Taco Cabana is pretty good compared with Taco Bell plus alot of their locations are open 24/7.

James Coney Island is pretty good as well.

However I dont see the appeal of Whataburger other than their Ketchup and the fact they are open 24/7.

Plenty of better burger places to go around such as Five Guys or Mooyahs. Even Dairy Queen is superior.

However I dont see the appeal of Whataburger other than their Ketchup and the fact they are open 24/7.

Plenty of better burger places to go around such as Five Guys or Mooyahs. Even Dairy Queen is superior.

You've just committed the equivalent of telling all us native Texans that William Travis was a coward and Sam Houston was a wuss. Break out your umbrella, a doodoo storm is headed your way.

You've just committed the equivalent of telling all us native Texans that William Travis was a coward and Sam Houston was a wuss. Break out your umbrella, a doodoo storm is headed your way.

LOL

If it makes you feel all better Whataburger is better than McDonalds or Burger King.

• 4 weeks later...

Angry Whopper = Doubled over, pain cramps on a toilet

Angry Whopper = Better take an extra roll of Charmin with ya.

Y'all have some weak stomachs. Angry whopper, 20 hot wings, 10 pc dark spicy, 12 oz hamburger - nothing disrupts my clockwork action. Well, except food poisoning.

Not much of a fast food person but:

For Fast Food Mexican, Taco Cabana is pretty good compared with Taco Bell plus alot of their locations are open 24/7.

James Coney Island is pretty good as well.

That's only because you haven't figured out how to order yet. Try ordering two Justaburgers ($1.00) with buns toasted on both sides, mustard and mayo, and grilled onions; also get a large order of fries and extra ketchup. Then get back with us.

I have to admit to a weird and sick love for jack in the box tacos. huh.gif

Emme, You're right on! Two for a dollar, and grease running down your arm - topped off with a cold Lone Star Longneck!! I once won a taco eating contest at the Killeen Jack In The Box - drank a beer, or two... or ten, with the natives too!!

Archived