Seinfeld Trivia

flipper

According to Kramer, who's children did he practially raise?

flipper

I was hoping someone would start a Seinfeld topic sooner or later. I dont know the answer but maybe we can bring up fav episodes?

By the way,

This is one of the very rare and far between shows that still make me roar with laughter, even in reruns. :lol:

Top of my list was:

The episode where the went to the theater to see Rochelle, Rochelle, "The story of a young ladies insatiable appetite for love". It was how George kept getting booted out and had to show a tick stub to that snobby usher. It was also how they had to describe each other to the ticket window girl that killed me.

"Have you seen a guy that looks like a cow with flared nostrils and big teeth?" Have you seen a girl with hair like the bride of Frankenstein and face like a frying pan".

It just killed me!

Talk about clever writing!

Which non-reappearing character says: Adios Muchacho!" at one point in an episode?

What type of computer is on Jerry's desk from the first until the last episode?

What was the name of the Judge in the final episode?

Which non-reappearing character says: Adios Muchacho!" at one point in an episode?

What was the name of the Judge in the final episode?

1. - ??

2 - Apple IIe?

3 - Art Vandelay

In "The Puerto Rican Day Parade" episode who becomes Jerry's nemesis?

Finish this - "_________ the cockfighter"

When George is trying to sell computers, what pitch does he give Jerry? and Elaine?

Why is George selling computers in the first place?

My favorite episode is when Jerry dates "man hands"...LOL...dead...Trivia Question:...What was her name?...No Google.

Jillian - LOL @ the whole thing with the mutton.... LOL @ her opening a pop top beer bare handed. LOL @ her ripping the bread.

flipper

Every episode where Elaine is getting slammed or having to compete with a coworker. Other hilarious scenes come to mind of Elaine Benis:

1. When she cant sleep because of the barking mutt below her apt. Kramer rids her of it by dognapping it.

2. When she does that horrible dance at the party.

3. When Molly Shannon is the new coworker and her arms dont move when she walks. Then Shannon stalks her.

4. When Elaine has that guy coworker that suddenly "pops up" every thime she turns around.

5. The therapist she dates can read her mind and becomes a "control freak".

6. Any time she tries to lie and it becomes so obvious she can't pull it off. :lol:

See the looks on everyone's faces in this classic scene. A riot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku-VSuWJjDQ...feature=related

Macs. They were various Macintoshes. This came up recently when Seinfeld started doing those Windows (don't say "Vista!") commercials.

Snapple anyone?

What is the name of that pathetic / annoying guy that always wants to share the stage with Jerry? He keeps wanting to buddy up with him in cab rides and share lockers, etc.

Perfect casting once again!

We all know people like this, is what hits home for viewers/worshippers like :blush: .

The episode where the went to the theater to see Rochelle, Rochelle, "The story of a young ladies insatiable appetite for love".

I believe Rochelle, Rochelle was "A young girl's strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk."

Which former pro baseball player was hated by both Kramer and Newman?

Too easy on this one, Keith Hernandez. Though they did end up friends enough to help him move by the end of the episode.

What song gets Elaine up on the dance floor, to everyone's chagrin?

(Hope someone knows, because I can't remember!)

See the Youtube link I added above, should divulge the song.

What was the name of the Poolguy that worked at the gym that got pissed off at Jerry cause Jerry was trying to avoid him too?

BONUS POINTS: What is the name of that insane actress that played George's mom? The most hilarious parts of that show were when she and hubby (Jerry Stiller) would break out in arguments, shouting and bickering anywhere and everywhere! I often wondered if she put an extra "Brooklynite dialect" in her voice, very high pitched and squeal-like. The look on George's face as he would just drop everything as they argued was classic! Pure comedy! :lol:

frankestelle.jpg

1. - ??

2 - Apple IIe?

3 - Art Vandelay

The Soup Nazi!

Spanish Man: (politely) Gazpacho, Por Favor.

Soup Nazi: (inquisitively) Por Favor??

Spanish Man: (proudly) Oh, I'm part Spanish.

Soup Nazi: (insanely) ADIOS MUCHACHO!

Knowing that you were pulling from memory, you'd be close enough for them to be correct. Editor is more correct on question #2, in that they were various Apple Macintosh computers over the seasons.

The judge's name was actually Arthur Vandelay - but yes, the irony was that George's alter-ego was Art Vandelay.

On that note, here's another question:

George's alter-ego Art Vandelay had two primary careers. What were they?

I don't know the episodes by name, so I don't know the first one. Is the second one "Little Jerry"? If so, what design was on Jerry's returned check that the shop-keeper refused to take down unless Little Jerry took a dive in which round?

Jillian - LOL @ the whole thing with the mutton.... LOL @ her opening a pop top beer bare handed. LOL @ her ripping the bread.

Was man hands and Mutton the same episode? I thought Mutton was Elaine's relative. Name what type of relatives they were. :)

Importer Exporter is one, but the other is not Latex salesman. Its something George wanted to be as a kid.

Architect

What was the name of the Poolguy that worked at the gym that got pissed off at Jerry cause Jerry was trying to avoid him too?

Ramon

1. - ??

2 - Apple IIe?

3 - Art Vandelay

When George is trying to sell computers, what pitch does he give Jerry? and Elaine?

flipper

or LOL @ when she wipes the food crumbs off Jerry's face.

Kenny Bania - he's a time slot hit. ;)

Jerry- "OK Kenny, this is it...this is the meal"...lol

1. - ??

2 - Apple IIe?

3 - Art Vandelay

flipper

Good job.

More hilarious episodes.

1. When Elaine is in the car with that obnoxius, arrogant guy they start to make out and she suddenly notices his zipper is open and "IT". Her expression is priceless, especially when she describes the event to the others.

2. Double dipping at the funeral reception. George makes a big scene and attacks the guy for double dipping.

3. Mr. Peterman, Elaines boss, pure madman also perfectly cast for the part. The man is completely insane and plays it to the hilt. I still cant keep a straight face when I see him on TV.

Maybe he's followed the bushmen to a cave slowly going mad somewhere in the Burmese jungle? :D

sfohurley2.jpg

Archived