Southpark At Cinco Ranch Developments

pibirdman

Ok, in front of Waterside there is a Walgreens coming. There is also a vet under contract and a pizza/italian restaurant considering a lease. They haven't started the Kroger yet, which has ben pushed back to open during the summer. It will be the largest Signature Kroger to-date. From what I understand, they have been delayed due to Ike and utilities. The retail area will be delivered to tenants soon and I believe there will be a dry cleaners and TGI Haircutters (or similar). The second phase does show a PetCo, McDonalds, Chick-fil-a, and a gym. Hope that helps!

By the way, I've just opened a coffee and frozen yogurt bar behind the Sonic in front of Waterside, called BerriBlends. I hope you'll come check us out. We are open at 6 AM and have an extensive menu, including pastries and smoothies. Be sure to mention you're a fellow Haifer if you stop in.

Ok, in front of Waterside there is a Walgreens coming. There is also a vet under contract and a pizza/italian restaurant considering a lease. They haven't started the Kroger yet, which has ben pushed back to open during the summer. It will be the largest Signature Kroger to-date. From what I understand, they have been delayed due to Ike and utilities. The retail area will be delivered to tenants soon and I believe there will be a dry cleaners and TGI Haircutters (or similar). The second phase does show a PetCo, McDonalds, Chick-fil-a, and a gym. Hope that helps!

By the way, I've just opened a coffee and frozen yogurt bar behind the Sonic in front of Waterside, called BerriBlends. I hope you'll come check us out. We are open at 6 AM and have an extensive menu, including pastries and smoothies. Be sure to mention you're a fellow Haifer if you stop in.

good luck to you, thanks for the info

• The title was changed to Southpark At Cinco Ranch Developments