Permanent homeland military ops

crunchtastic

Sarcasm is hard to convey on this forum. My first comment was mocking the whole idea of "protest zones" in the first place. The fact that we now have "official" protest zones is nuts and completely UN-AMERICAN. Maybe the Congresswoman from Minnesota can start her crusade there?

Here's the deal on that Kink. Do you want the crazy nutbag PRO-LIFERS, holding signs, chanting obscenities, and surrounding your Presidential candidate or those that just want to enjoy the DNC and have a good time listening to their Messiah speak ? OR, would you rather have them in a nice safe "designated" area, where you or your cohorts would not be subjected to, or may possibly come to bodily harm, by these extremists ?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's the deal on that Kink. Do you want the crazy nutbag PRO-LIFERS, holding signs, chanting obscenities, and surrounding your Presidential candidate or those that just want to enjoy the DNC and have a good time listening to their Messiah speak ? OR, would you rather have them in a nice safe "designated" area, where you or your cohorts would not be subjected to, or may possibly come to bodily harm, by these extremists ?

The first, definitely.

• 2 months later...

Most people can barely read past a 7th grade level let alone have the time to worry about this sort of thing. They are too busy talking on their cell phones, watching sitcoms like Friends or garbage like American Idol, driving all over the place, or playing games to really be any use to society at large.

I mean when shows like "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" are on TV, that alone should tell you something about the sad state of affairs.

Most people can barely read past a 7th grade level let alone have the time to worry about this sort of thing. They are too busy talking on their cell phones, watching sitcoms like Friends or garbage like American Idol, driving all over the place, or playing games to really be any use to society at large.

I mean when shows like "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" are on TV, that alone should tell you something about the sad state of affairs.

Tell us how you really feel.

I think the digital age has also dumbed down our ability to compose proper sentences. My pet peeves are incorrect capitalization and punctuation. And, when did people forget the uses for their, there and they're? Don't forget then being used instead of than.

Tell us how you really feel.

I think the digital age has also dumbed down our ability to compose proper sentences. My pet peeves are incorrect capitalization and punctuation. And, when did people forget the uses for their, there and they're? Don't forget then being used instead of than.

More then you think. I mean... just look at them. Their no use to us.

;)

• 7 months later...

Some new developments, for anyone who's been following this topic --

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14850

If you search the news for "posse comitatus" there seems to be quite a bit to this on lots of different fronts.

This video clip seemed a bit much, but I think the overall point is very valid.

(originally found at http://maxkeiser.com/2009/08/21/ote15-on-the-edge-with-max-keiser-21-august-2009/ )

Some new developments, for anyone who's been following this topic --

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14850

If you search the news for "posse comitatus" there seems to be quite a bit to this on lots of different fronts.

This video clip seemed a bit much, but I think the overall point is very valid.

(originally found at http://maxkeiser.com/2009/08/21/ote15-on-the-edge-with-max-keiser-21-august-2009/ )

Yea. A close friend of mine works for Genentech out in the Bay Area and has been involved in a number of projects related to the new flus. He doesn't say a lot, but always confirms my suspicion that many things dismissed as tinfoil hattery may not be necessarily probable, but are not at all far from the realm of possibility, and transcend partisan politics.

Archived