Hotel Room In The Galleria Area?

gwilson

I simply can't do it anymore. Sitting outside in my SUV all day working because it is the only thing that has AC (it has been relatively comfortable and it is well suited to be an office) sucks, but is tollerable. Sleeping (or trying to sleep) with no AC and being 90 degrees in my house just isn't working for me. A week and a half of this and I just can't take it anymore.

Does anyone know a decent hotel on the SW side of town, preferably in/around the Galleria area, that has an available room, possibly two? I don't want to spend $400 a night on a room, but I also don't want a rat trap. Something with clean linens/bathroom, comfy bed, ac and CABLE (net is a huge plus).

If anyone knows anything, please let me know.

Thanks

Don't know of any particular hotels, but a colleague from out of town had to stay in the Woodlands since there were no rooms available closer into town. I think some hotels are still damaged or without power, so the room supply is tight right now. Hope your power gets restored soon!

I simply can't do it anymore. Sitting outside in my SUV all day working because it is the only thing that has AC (it has been relatively comfortable and it is well suited to be an office) sucks, but is tollerable. Sleeping (or trying to sleep) with no AC and being 90 degrees in my house just isn't working for me. A week and a half of this and I just can't take it anymore.

Does anyone know a decent hotel on the SW side of town, preferably in/around the Galleria area, that has an available room, possibly two? I don't want to spend $400 a night on a room, but I also don't want a rat trap. Something with clean linens/bathroom, comfy bed, ac and CABLE (net is a huge plus).

If anyone knows anything, please let me know.

Thanks

Is the galleria area still w/o power?

My power came back on today, so all is well. YAY!

Oh what a feeling!

We had ours for some time now however it was turned off for a short time last night and we all freaked (and cursed of course) but it came on after about 30 minutes. The East side of downtown still has so many scary power lines down with no warning flags, nada. Adding to the danger are that now all of the branches are dry and perfect for fires. :o

• The title was changed to Hotel Room In The Galleria Area?

Archived