New Community - The Chancel

mrfootball

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

There is a website

The Chancel

Their "master" plan shows a bunch of trees, but judging by the proportion of lot widths compared to street widths, I think that the density of home footprints, driveways, and utility runs is going to crowd out most every bit of vegetation indicated, except for grass. And that's before considering whether they plan on getting the excavated fill from their stormwater detention ponds hauled off, as opposed to just spreading it around on-site like usually happens...which would kill the trees.

Their plan is most likely misleading consumers. That's no good.

This development is a great example of how the term "master-planned" is being thrown around way too much these days. They managed to squeeze a bunch of lots in a small area with 3 ponds...that's it. I had projects in school that required more planning than this, and they would give us one week to do it.

Their "master" plan shows a bunch of trees, but judging by the proportion of lot widths compared to street widths, I think that the density of home footprints, driveways, and utility runs is going to crowd out most every bit of vegetation indicated, except for grass. And that's before considering whether they plan on getting the excavated fill from their stormwater detention ponds hauled off, as opposed to just spreading it around on-site like usually happens...which would kill the trees.

Then their houses will fall apart because they went with a production builder.

Archived