Your Perfect Day in Houston?

Although no theme/ amusement park is a major blow what would you do?

Anywhere in the Metro;and or surrounding counties..(dont want to hear about a road trip to el paso or SA or theBigD)

Ill post my perfect day later.. :P

Just wanted to see how other people would spend their day.

Act as if money and gas wouldnt be a problem..

**I was inspired by a journal topic we had to do in school**

wake up sometime after 2pm and shower real quick.....pull the Antones Super I have in the fridge out and give a SMALL bite to the to 20 something yo club/party girl that I met the night before, before chowing the rest of it down with a Dublin Dr. Pepper or a Mexican Coke and then help luffa her back in the shower before sending her on her way

jump in viper and hit 610 south where there is ZERO traffic so I can roll about 85 on my way to 45 south where I also find zero traffic as I hit 90 mph on the way to Galveston......west on Sea Wall BLVD out towards San Luis Pass RD where I can hit 65 out to the far end of the island where I roll up to the house and park the viper in the garage and roll out the 87 jeep CJ7 with the 304 V8 and head to the beach where I will meet up with friends who are already down at the house for the week and do some surf fishing

after fishing big BBQ at the house followed by shooting about a grand in fireworks off the beach....little more night surf fishing until about 4 am with some last power drinking before hitting the sack with the 20 something beach bunny I met through my friends while shooting fire works

next morning about 9 am locate jeep.....place back in garage and shower in the outside shower before waving bye to friends and beach bunny

haul ass as fast as possible back up HWY 6 into Houston.....about 12:45 roll through James Coney Island and grab some hotdogs and head to the house with a 6er.......nap until about 6:45 pm where I jump up and shower real fast and again find zero traffic as I fly down Memorial into downton and over to Minute Maid and VIP park.....meet friends at the seats and catch a BB game with friends

back home at 75 mph and sleep in until 4pm the next day

yea I know I wnet a bit over 24 hours, but there is a lot to squeez in :lol:B)

If i did not have the option of "next county over" or "in general metro area" then it would start with waking up about 5am after falling asleep on the couch about 5pm the night before.....quick shower before hooking up the t

Archived