A 24 hour Sports bar....

ricco67

I think one can really come in handy for those of us who are insomniacs, suffering from jetlag, or for those who work graveyard to have a place to chill out on their days off without screwing up their sleeping pattern.

Damnit, I want a bar that can show sports from around the world (Maybe Kangaroo tossing, or whatever), have the booze shut off at 2am (umm....BYOB? nah) and have Golden Tee or something that people can wander in and enjoy themselves with.

This insomnia crap is getting on my nerves...

I think one can really come in handy for those of us who are insomniacs, suffering from jetlag, or for those who work graveyard to have a place to chill out on their days off without screwing up their sleeping pattern.

Damnit, I want a bar that can show sports from around the world (Maybe Kangaroo tossing, or whatever), have the booze shut off at 2am (umm....BYOB? nah) and have Golden Tee or something that people can wander in and enjoy themselves with.

This insomnia crap is getting on my nerves...

Graveyard shift?... like I am working right now! <_< It's all good... once 5:30 am hits I am off for 6 days. :D Good thing I only work a couple of these shifts a month!

Just thought I'd chime in, since I am up too. Don't know if a 24 hour sports bar is the answer, but it wouldn't hurt.

I think it would be awesome. People can come in after the bars, sober up,meet people after/beforework,etc..

It can be called;

"The OTHER couch"

"Bleary sports"

"Not for Wives"

"The Refuge bar."

etc.

I think it would be awesome. People can come in after the bars, sober up,meet people after/beforework,etc..

It can be called;

"The OTHER couch"

"Bleary sports"

"Not for Wives"

"The Refuge bar."

etc.

Not for Wives, huh? Guess that counts me out then. I was up at this hour, too, but I didn't reply then. That's probably strike two for me, anyway, right? ;)

Not for Wives, huh? Guess that counts me out then. I was up at this hour, too, but I didn't reply then. That's probably strike two for me, anyway, right? ;)

LOL.

I figure this would be a place men would be "kicked out" too. One of the name suggestions were made by one of my friends (another insomniac) we were craving a place to go play "golden tee" but nothing was available...

I WAS thinking "The Doghouse" if it wasn't for the recent news to make that name unappealing.