Hi HAIF

CHiPs

HI, I just wanted to introduce myself to HAIF members. I've been reading the posts here recently and enjoy reading this site. Never knew that a community like this existed. I'm not an architect, but I am interested in what happens in this amazing city ,especially near where I work and live. Already B)

HI, I just wanted to introduce myself to HAIF members. I've been reading the posts here recently and enjoy reading this site. Never knew that a community like this existed. I'm not an architect, but I am interested in what happens in this amazing city ,especially near where I work and live. Already B)

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

Just think of this as a little bar...we have some patrons that get into dustups from time to time, but don't take anything personal.

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

Just think of this as a little bar...we have some patrons that get into dustups from time to time, but don't take anything personal.

Well stated, Ricco, is it time for a drink yet? :lol: Welcome Chips, I can never understand the large percentage of readers, as opposed to members. It's a big difference, thought it would be smaller.

Well stated, Ricco, is it time for a drink yet? :lol: Welcome Chips, I can never understand the large percentage of readers, as opposed to members. It's a big difference, thought it would be smaller.

I think its the virtual equivalent of people looking IN the bar and seeing what all the ruckus is about thinkin', "What the HELL are they doing?"

I think its the virtual equivalent of people looking IN the bar and seeing what all the ruckus is about thinkin', "What the HELL are they doing?"

Yep, and like most, they get awestruck by the regular "barflys" that sit huddled over their hiballs at the end of the bar, then close the door, look at their buddy and say, "Holy Moly, did you see THOSE guys, I ain't goin' in THERE ?" and have a good chuckle as they stroll back to their car.

If they would only take the time to get to know us. -_-

Yep, and like most, they get awestruck by the regular "barflys" that sit huddled over their hiballs at the end of the bar, then close the door, look at their buddy and say, "Holy Moly, did you see THOSE guys, I ain't goin' in THERE ?" and have a good chuckle as they stroll back to their car.

Hell, we do look like a rather motley crew. Personally, I blame Red for scaring them off. :)

Well, he didn't waste much time posting an inquiry, unlike SOME people. The more experience he gets on here, the more he'll learn about our lovely (but not obvious) search feature.

:lol: Maybe I was guilty of that, a few times, then the real fun began! ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived