Oil drilling reality show

editor

Cool. Thanks for the heads up. Looks interesting. Will have to see if I have that channel.

Speaking of oil ... have you heard of Gull Island and all the oil that is supposed to be there? Is that true or false. Internet is just turning up all these 2nd-tier Web sites.

I think Matthew McConaughey's brother "Rooster" is on this show.

With a name like "Rooster" I guess he was destined to be on a reality show.

Just goes to show you -- a child's destiny is determined by the parents. Like when you name your daughter "Chesty Love," what kind of career do you think that sets her up for? People need to pick baby names more carefully.

Actually, I am not sure I have Court TV. I downgraded my cable to the ATT U-verse Family Plan and the channel lineup sux. But I did download the free show on iTunes. Looking forward to watching it.

I wonder if it's like Ax Men (awful)?

If it's true, Mark Barnes will know about it.

Apparently, the proponents of opening up domestic drilling claim there is something like 200 years worth of easy oil there.

With a name like "Rooster" I guess he was destined to be on a reality show.

Just goes to show you -- a child's destiny is determined by the parents. Like when you name your daughter "Chesty Love," what kind of career do you think that sets her up for? People need to pick baby names more carefully.

it does open you up for all sorts of things.

"Man, that dude is such a rooster.."

"You're a rooster smoocher, lady."

TruTV has a new "reality" show about guys from Odessa drilling for oil. It's called Black Gold.

gallery.jpg

Never heard of Tru? It's the new name for what used to be CourtTV.

Wednesday nights at 9pm. The first episode is free on iTunes.

http://www.trutv.com/shows/black_gold/index.html

As a young women in the mid-seventies in Midland Texas who had come in contact with many workers on oil derricks---one of the pluses I attached to my new Husband was that he was one of the few men I had met that had worked as a rough neck that had all his fingers----i wonder if that is sort of true today?

Archived