The Forcados - Portugal

Vertigo58

Well, plain insanity as far as I concerned. :wacko:

Actually if you got the bull by the horns in the right spot and timing, maybe it doesnt smart as much? Better have children before performing this stunt.

Serious ulcers could follow. :)

• 4 months later...
The video is 404. What's the premise? Is it bullfighting in general, or is this a special technique?

Yeah, for some reason that original one I placed was removed/expired.

Try this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XznfY99hbp8...feature=related

It is similar to bullfighting but much more how shall I say "closer to the bull". :wacko:

Remember you have to wear the jester attire. It is like "entertainment" before the real bulfights start thats all. Now that what I call entertainment! :lol: Like I noted, they better have offspring before getting into this sport. Take care of the family jewels.

Seems OK to me, though the one thing I never understood about bullfighting was the stabbing of the bull and the cutting of the neck tendons. I know it's supposed to make him mad and make sure his head stays down to reduce the chances of injury to the bullfighter, but it doesn't seem right... or fair... or something. I'm not sure.

Seems OK to me, though the one thing I never understood about bullfighting was the stabbing of the bull and the cutting of the neck tendons. I know it's supposed to make him mad and make sure his head stays down to reduce the chances of injury to the bullfighter, but it doesn't seem right... or fair... or something. I'm not sure.

Cowardly and sadistic are the words that spring to mind. Heck, cut a few of Mike Tyson's tendons and your grandmaw could take him.

The bull didn't choose to participate. He has no grudge against the matador, but has to be goaded into it.

I don't usually enjoy seeing people get hurt. For bullfighters, or those who attend bullfights I'll make an exception. Sometimes a bull will make a desperate leap and crash into the audience. Good! Hope their tendons don't fare well, either.

Take a look at all the negative remarks on various websites/youtube. :lol:

I guess the best way to view this Forcado thing is that the bull is finally getting his payback by ramming into these dopes, hence the jester get up. I dont think the bull gets killed in this particular event.

In fact there are several forums in these countries that do not allow the bull to get hurt at all. They have figured out alternatives ie; no blood shed. Ole!