Can You Recommend A Excellent Vet?

We moved to Lake Conroe from Tomball last November and though I love our Vet in Tomball I'm not going 60 miles (round trip) just for a yearly routine exam and shots.

Can anyone recommend a excellent Vet in the Montgomery/Conroe area? And I really dont mind going to The Woodlands.

Thank you :D

We moved to Lake Conroe from Tomball last November and though I love our Vet in Tomball I'm not going 60 miles (round trip) just for a yearly routine exam and shots.

Can anyone recommend a excellent Vet in the Montgomery/Conroe area? And I really dont mind going to The Woodlands.

Thank you :D

We're currently using a place on Gosling, but that's quite a drive for you and I was going to try this place on 1488 next time my girls need to go in:

FM1488 Animal Medical Center

7002 FM 1488 @ 2978 281-259-8806

We use Michelle D Iund DVM

Her Clinic is on 105 West, I highly recommend her, she is top shelf material.

Vista Veterinary Hospital & Wellness Center

Michelle D Iund DVM

19786 Hwy 105 West Suite 190

Montgomery, Texas 77356

936-582-7900

www.VistaVetHospital.com

You won't be sorry. She handles all our animals. She's a rocks throw from Walden.

Thanks guys :D !!!!

Native1 I shop at that Kroger's once a week. Can't wait until they get 1488 done. But I'm loving all the resturants and shopping strip they have built.

Mark, Thank you so much. I'm in Walden and pass by there pretty much everyday. By the way what do you think of Magnolia Grill? We havent been there yet. We go to Phil's at least every 2 wks and The Pizza Shack *amazing*

Magnolia Grill is pretty good, Kirby's is good, Rancho Grande is good there on 105. Pizza Shack is good order their Calzone. And swing out to Papa's on the Lake and get their Moufalatta. And if you see a 40ft Sea Ray called "Loose Change" tied up at the dock, swing by and say hello, we are there somewhere. I'll usually be tied up along side a 40ft Donzi called "Probable Cause", and a Power Cat called "Prime Time". One is my brother the other is our Lawyer, I'll let you figure out who is who.

We've gone to Papa's. My ex-BIL( :P ) lives right next to Papa's. He has a really nice RV and its just right for him. He has a perfect view of the lake.

We also go to Fajita Jack's. Love the fajitas especially the Corpus Christi fajitas

My son always orders the Calazone and the first time he ordered one, large, you should have seen his face when the waitress brought it out. Priceless. I love the people there especially a gentleman in maybe his 40's. He is sooo nice and very attentive to every table. The manager told me he use to work at The Yacht Club in Walden for 20 yrs and retired.

When we lived in Tomball we use to go to Rancho Grande so I was very happy to see one here.

I'm guessing your brother is mmmmm lets see "Probable Cause" :P

We are boycotting Fajita Jacks, a local High School Girl was nearly killed in there when a wall mounted TV fell on her head, she is basically a vegetable, Fajita Jacks is refusing to take responsibility, and is contesting it in court. sad deal, we don't go there anymore. It's been in court for a couple of years now.

• The title was changed to Can You Recommend A Excellent Vet?

Archived