Hot Dog and Fajita Stands?

ricco67

While going on a bender this weekend (how I survived it I'll never know), I noticed a Hot Dog stand by TaxiTaxi in the montrose (as opposed to the TaxiTaxi in the heights..DUH!) and I almost talked one of the guys to go to Poison Girl so I can grab a dog (I was starving at the time) and the guy seemed to be doing a quite a bit of business. When we meandered our way to Wild West, I noticed a fajita stand there and they were doing a good amount of business (maybe I'm in the wrong line of work? Nah, I can't cook and I would eat the profits), but it was THERE I grabbed a hotdog.

My weekend was too much of a blur to remember where I saw other hotdog stands, but are there starting to pop up around town?

When I lived in DC and NYC I had my share of street vendor dogs and bagels. I tell you, they come in handy, but today I wouldn't touch the stuff.

And why is that?

I never turn down good food whatever the place looks like. I've dashed out and grabbed a quick bite at the vendor at the courthouse.

And why is that?

I never turn down good food whatever the place looks like. I've dashed out and grabbed a quick bite at the vendor at the courthouse.

After several expose type episodes on the evening news showing how unclean they are ... no thanks.

I can get better tasting but equally as germy food in restaurants!

After several expose type episodes on the evening news showing how unclean they are ... no thanks.

I can get better tasting but equally as germy food in restaurants!

LOL. Please.

They'd run a story on the hazards of breathing. Believe me, the story you saw was probably over the top and fairly inaccurate or extreme.