Upcoming listing-hilltop Glenbrook rancher

I have an interesting one coming up mid-month. I don't have interior pics to post yet, and it is not yet on HAR, so HAIF'ers get a "preview." The house is between 2600 and 2700 sq ft. It is basically unremarkable outside, but has a nice layout and has one of the best settings in Glenbrook. It sits on a sort of "ridge" with the lawn rolling down to the cul-de-sac street in front, and rolling down in back into a grassy swale. There are renters in it right now, so they should be getting their stuff out soon and the sellers will be cleaning up a bit before it hits HAR. Stony Dell has always been one of my personal favorite streets in Glenbrook. The house will be $199,900. Here are some exterior shots:

It has roman brick and large windows, but pretty basic architecturally.

P5020007.jpg

The backyard is really a beautiful setting:

P5020002.jpg

P5020003.jpg

P5020005.jpg

P5020004.jpg

Nice lot. House is quite plain tho. Is the trim a very light shade of green? Ew.

The exterior is quite plain don't you know. I guess we never have to worry about what cloud might lay behind the silver lining as long as jm1fd is always there to sniff it out!

Perfect example of why I love Glenbrook so much. Landscape is unbelievable. But the house is quite plain, typical ranch seen so often here. Is this the street/culdesac with the empty lot, where the house used to be on the (rt) circle of the culdesac?

Archived