Kittens to good homes !

TJones

No, no, no. The point of them being armed is that the prospect of all that gore will cause toddlers to cry incessantly, and parents to buy unwanted cats for unreasonably high sums of money. It's about the revenue, man!

I don't need the revenue if I have determined that the cat will get a good home. On the otherhand, I would require a substantial donation from the likes of YOU Niche, because of my realization that I suspect that you have a Cat Gladiator Coliseum in your backyard or in your basement. <_<:mellow:

GOD@MM!T ! This is NOT what this thread was intended for, but I guess it was inevitable !?! Mice, rabbits and rats are natural to a snake's habitat/enviroment, number one. And B, Humans don't normally feed domesticated animals to snakes, but sick individuals DO. You think the Houston Zoo goes around rounding up Feral Cats for their Pythons ? You bunch of friggin' Goofballs ! You are all lucky I love you so much. (Shakes an angry fist at all the 'Tards on this board !)

Well, look at it this way: these Michael Vick wanna-be's have provided evidence that their opinions are never to be given any serious regard.

While I applaud your decision to charge a nominal fee for the kitties, still the question remains...why wasn't Mama Kitty spayed? Were you hoping an abstinence-only education would do the trick?

Well, look at it this way: these Michael Vick wanna-be's have provided evidence that their opinions are never to be given any serious regard.

While I applaud your decision to charge a nominal fee for the kitties, still the question remains...why wasn't Mama Kitty spayed? Were you hoping an abstinence-only education would do the trick?

Well Mr.Barker, why would I spay an animal when I intend to keep offspring? So, it was never truly a question.

Well Mr.Barker, why would I spay an animal when I intend to keep offspring? So, it was never truly a question.

But you didn't keep them. You're trying to find homes for them. If you wanted another kitten or two, there were scads of them waiting to be adopted. It's not as if these kittens are your personal offspring. I hope.

Even if your excess kittens find homes, that means that other kittens will not be adopted. They will end up being humanely destroyed or left to live a short miserable life on the streets.

That's wrong, we had 4 kittens total. We are keeping one, most likely 2, as my wife has REALLY gotten attached to one. We have already found homes for 2 as we took the time and made the effort to find them good homes. I also much rather have kittens from cats that I KNOW how their personalities are. I forgot where the law is written that says I have to adopt a cat from a shelter if I want to own one ? Can you provide a link Bob ?

Not to worry your pretty little head though Bobtex, she will be spayed as soon as the kittens have fully weened, which they for the most part are.

BTW Bob, I didn't charge EITHER person a fee, as I felt they were definately giving the kittens good homes, as they brought their children along to choose one that won't have to be putdown, you should be rejoicing over that fact.

No shots yet, that will be up to you. They are almost FREE! I am only asking for a $10 donation, and the donation is NOT to me, it is to an animal shelter on Greenhouse rd. You can even write the check to the animal shelter, you don't have to write it to me.
BTW Bob, I didn't charge EITHER person a fee, as I felt they were definately giving the kittens good homes, as they brought their children along to choose one that won't have to be putdown, you should be rejoicing over that fact.

Oh. So you're going to make the animal shelter donation out of your own pocket? Very generous.

See, these shelters usually have policies about charging a fee, refundable once the pet's owner provides evidence that the animal has been innoculated and neutered. This helps to reduce disease and irresponsible breeding. They know too well that there are far more kittens and puppies than will ever be adopted.

Also, I wouldn't get your hopes too high that the kittens will inherit their mother's good disposition. They might end up resembling their daddy(s), or throwbacks to some Demon Cat in their ancestry. They're peculiar little individuals.

Oh. So you're going to make the animal shelter donation out of your own pocket? Very generous.

See, these shelters usually have policies about charging a fee, refundable once the pet's owner provides evidence that the animal has been innoculated and neutered. This helps to reduce disease and irresponsible breeding. They know too well that there are far more kittens and puppies than will ever be adopted.

Also, I wouldn't get your hopes too high that the kittens will inherit their mother's good disposition. They might end up resembling their daddy(s), or throwbacks to some Demon Cat in their ancestry. They're peculiar little individuals.

I know the policies, as I have been down there twice already this year Chief, to drop off food and bleach and money. But, when I adopted my dog from there last year, I don't recall asking for any money back, nor them offering, it is called a DONATION for a reason, not a "We'll refund you back if you take your dog or cat to the vet like you are supposed to." So don't feel too high and mighty while you break your arm patting yourself on the back for trying to educate folks about things they already know Bob.

Archived