Kittens to good homes !

TJones

Here's the deal. I have 4 kittens 2 males, 2 females that are 4 weeks old. They are litter trained and weened. No shots yet, that will be up to you. They are almost FREE! I am only asking for a $10 donation, and the donation is NOT to me, it is to an animal shelter on Greenhouse rd. You can even write the check to the animal shelter, you don't have to write it to me. I am letting 3 go, 1 will stay with us, but I am giving you lucky devils first pick of the litter, and I will keep whoever is left. I repeat, these are NOT food for snakes or a practice dummy for your pitbull. I figure with $10 that will weed out any loser who would be cruel to an animal. They are all very loving lap cats, I kid you not. Just PM me and let me know. I am even willing to meet somewhere for convenience. I will try to get pics up tonight, but I assure you, they are all CUTE !

No completely black ones, all black and white, so the ying and yang is already there.

You bet feeding snakes is a problem, instead of big rats or small rabbits, soem worthless turds use kittens in order to feed their snakes.

No completely black ones, all black and white, so the ying and yang is already there.

You bet feeding snakes is a problem, instead of big rats or small rabbits, soem worthless turds use kittens in order to feed their snakes.

Not that I'm in a hurry to own a snake or anything, but how is feeding a snake a kitten any worse than a mouse, rat or rabbit? They are all living things.

Not that I'm in a hurry to own a snake or anything, but how is feeding a snake a kitten any worse than a mouse, rat or rabbit? They are all living things.

Because they're cute, I would guess. And cute animals/people are intrinsically more important to society.

They also taste better.

GOD@MM!T ! This is NOT what this thread was intended for, but I guess it was inevitable !?! Mice, rabbits and rats are natural to a snake's habitat/enviroment, number one. And B, Humans don't normally feed domesticated animals to snakes, but sick individuals DO. You think the Houston Zoo goes around rounding up Feral Cats for their Pythons ? You bunch of friggin' Goofballs ! You are all lucky I love you so much. (Shakes an angry fist at all the 'Tards on this board !)

GOD@MM!T ! This is NOT what this thread was intended for, but I guess it was inevitable !?! Mice, rabbits and rats are natural to a snake's habitat/enviroment, number one. And B, Humans don't normally feed domesticated animals to snakes, but sick individuals DO. You think the Houston Zoo goes around rounding up Feral Cats for their Pythons ? You bunch of friggin' Goofballs ! You are all lucky I love you so much. (Shakes an angry fist at all the 'Tards on this board !)

OK, OK, so where are the pictures of the kittens?

Well they're his kittens to give away. He feels emotionally attached to them, so I would expect that he is emotionally attached to their longevity. I don't think it's unreasonable to have a few moral stipulations attached to some things that are given away free of cost.

For all the snakes my cats have killed over the years, it doesn't seem fair to deny a hungry snake a few kitties. At least a snake would eat the kitty. Cats tend to just torture snakes until the funny wiggles are over.

Well they're his kittens to give away. He feels emotionally attached to them, so I would expect that he is emotionally attached to their longevity. I don't think it's unreasonable to have a few moral stipulations attached to some things that are given away free of cost.

You've taken this too seriously.

I'd argue that cars are natural to the snakes environment, the rats and rabbits people feed to their snakes ARE domesticated and finally, I think the Zoo SHOULD round up feral cats and use them as feed if no one adopts them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I'd argue that cars are natural to the snakes environment, the rats and rabbits people feed to their snakes ARE domesticated and finally, I think the Zoo SHOULD round up feral cats and use them as feed if no one adopts them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

You know what would be interesting and draw a decent crowd would be an exhibit where they rounded up a whole bunch of feral cats, stuck them in a large enclosure, and introduced other animals natural to a feral cat's environment at regular intervals.

Perhaps the enclosure could have two or three sections to it, one emulating a rural area, one emulating a subdivision just recent enough to have squirrels, and the last emulating the East End, complete with roosters and hens on the streets.

Of course, from time to time, you'd have to introduce predators so as to keep the population down. Say a mix of poisonous snakes, coyote, feral dogs, bobcat, maybe a large species of hawk or falcon.

And then, to capture another revenue stream, they could sell off kittens at a really high price to families whose children get all freaked out that something so cute would be getting eaten by something not as cute. CA-CHING! >:)

You know what would be interesting and draw a decent crowd would be an exhibit where they rounded up a whole bunch of feral cats, stuck them in a large enclosure, and introduced other animals natural to a feral cat's environment at regular intervals.

Perhaps the enclosure could have two or three sections to it, one emulating a rural area, one emulating a subdivision just recent enough to have squirrels, and the last emulating the East End, complete with roosters and hens on the streets.

Of course, from time to time, you'd have to introduce predators so as to keep the population down. Say a mix of poisonous snakes, coyote, feral dogs, bobcat, maybe a large species of hawk or falcon.

And then, to capture another revenue stream, they could sell off kittens at a really high price to families whose children get all freaked out that something so cute would be getting eaten by something not as cute. CA-CHING! >:)

Nah, how about using that format and introduce inmates to the mix?

Nah, how about using that format and introduce inmates to the mix?

But inmates aren't cute. Nobody will pay any decent money to adopt one and take him/her home. Gotta have solid revenue streams.

On the other hand, you could occasionally release one hungry inmate armed with a knife into the cats' environment. Classify it as just another form of predator. See what happens.

But inmates aren't cute. Nobody will pay any decent money to adopt one and take him/her home. Gotta have solid revenue streams.

On the other hand, you could occasionally release one hungry inmate armed with a knife into the cats' environment. Classify it as just another form of predator. See what happens.

No weapons !!! If a hungry inmate can't defend himself agaisnt a few cats, then he will have to become one of the cat's "delicate flower"!

NOW, does anyone want to give their girlfriend or daughter one of these adorable little milk drinkers ?

No weapons !!! If a hungry inmate can't defend himself agaisnt a few cats, then he will have to become one of the cat's "delicate flower"!

No, no, no. The point of them being armed is that the prospect of all that gore will cause toddlers to cry incessantly, and parents to buy unwanted cats for unreasonably high sums of money. It's about the revenue, man!

I don't know, I'd pay to see an inmate fight against feral cats. Provided he's only wearing tightie whities.

I don't know, I'd pay to see an inmate fight against feral cats. Provided he's only wearing tightie whities.

Nah, then you run into 8th Amendment stuff. That's bad for business. Scaring the living crap out of toddlers to coerce parental donations...good.

Archived