HAIF

Trae

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
editor, i heart the earth day banner. the dog is great. An actual pet photo or random, free image?

Random free image from Wikimedia Commons. No dogs in my building. The HOA went all the way to the state supreme court to get them banned in the 80's.

Well, My icon went from High-Rise to Subscriber, I am a rare breed on here now! :lol:

I got a message yesterday about my yearly subsription. It says the year is up today (April 21st), but I signed up on April 27th, Wayne's birthday during the dollar days.

I lost a week it seems. Anyone else having this message that signed up that day?

I got a message yesterday about my yearly subsription. It says the year is up today (April 21st), but I signed up on April 27th, Wayne's birthday during the dollar days.

I lost a week it seems. Anyone else having this message that signed up that day?

I always wondered if it would send expiring subscribers a message or not. If you still have a copy, shoot it to me, I'd like to see it.

Also, don't worry about the automated message. Changing the skins is something I do manually, so even if the system thinks your subscription expired you won't see ads until I actually make the change.

I always wondered if it would send expiring subscribers a message or not. If you still have a copy, shoot it to me, I'd like to see it.

I sent you the email, via the contact link on HAIF. (BTW, no spot on it to type a subject for the email?)

Here is the message posted below as well.

fromHouston Architecture Info Forum - HAIF

Well, I am officially not a member anymore, my icon went from subscriber to hi-rise now.

But I still don't have advertisments on my profile.

So I am confused. I have the benefits of a subscriber, but not the icon.

Maybe that portion of the subscriber effects is still on the yearly cycle, which day to date should end 4/26/08.

Well, I am officially not a member anymore, my icon went from subscriber to hi-rise now.

But I still don't have advertisments on my profile.

So I am confused. I have the benefits of a subscriber, but not the icon.

That is correct, because the system doesn't have the ability to turn ads on and off. I do that by hand. Now that I think of it, there is probably a way to do it, but it's just easier for me to do it on my own.

Thanks for posting that link. I just geeked out and bought these:

248259443_240x240_Front_Color-RedWhite.jpg248259441_240x240_Front_Color-MilitaryGreen.jpg248235735v6_240x240_Front.jpg

They arrived on Tuesday. I put the license plate frame on the CARDIS Wednesday morning and wore the green shirt to work. My fiancee saw the "KNOW.IT.ALL" text and realized it's the perfect shirt for me.

They arrived on Tuesday. I put the license plate frame on the CARDIS Wednesday morning and wore the green shirt to work. My fiancee saw the "KNOW.IT.ALL" text and realized it's the perfect shirt for me.

Funny. Glad to hear that you're proudly pushing HAIF on your neighbors.

Archived