Houston's First Baptist Church At 7401 Katy Fwy.

strickn

there is still demand for office space in houston, but the location of this project just doesn't make sense to me. It's not uptown, or energy corridor, or downtown. I just dont understand who they would market this to.

The upper floors would have million dollar Downtown views. Plus anyone who would avoid the loop for commuting would be great.

there is still demand for office space in houston, but the location of this project just doesn't make sense to me.  It's not uptown, or energy corridor, or downtown.  I just dont understand who they would market this to.

Very observant Baptists, that's who.  :ph34r:

• Like 2

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/columnists/sarnoff/article/Downtown-retail-incentive-program-coming-to-an-end-6512270.php

Midway's plan is to break ground on a 13-story building with 225,000 square feet once it finds a tenant that will commit to occupying two to three floors.

Link touted the site's proximity to upscale neighborhoods and its visibility at the high-traffic intersection of I-10 and the West Loop.

He said two office buildings could be supported there and Midway's plan calls for a second tower with 175,000 square feet on the site.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to One Parkside To Replace First Baptist Church's Parking Lot
  • The title was changed to Houston's First Baptist Church At 7401 Katy Fwy.