Haif:jobs

editor

No, HAIF isn't hiring. I can barely pay the rent as it is.

But HAIF is working with CareerBuilder to help people in the Houston area find the jobs they need. Presenting...

HAIF-Jobs-Powered.jpg

This is a far more powerful search tool than we have with just the Help Wanted section of the HAIF classifieds. This taps into the CareerBuilder jobs database. I've created some quick-search links on the page for some Houston-specific industries like Energy, Oil & Gas Exploration, and more. If you think of any other categories that should be there, just let me know.

So take a look, apply for a couple of jobs.. and if you're a business owner or manager, post your job listings. Get your fellow HAIFers working for you.

• 5 months later...

As an update... HAIF:jobs is now available via RSS. This will help a lot of people who are more casual job seekers just trying to see what's out there all the time.

If you have Safari or Firefox, just click the blue RSS button at the top of your browser window and select HAIF:jobs.

For other RSS and feed readers, use this link: HAIF:jobs Houston Job Listings

As an update... HAIF:jobs is now available via RSS. This will help a lot of people who are more casual job seekers just trying to see what's out there all the time.

If you have Safari or Firefox, just click the blue RSS button at the top of your browser window and select HAIF:jobs.

For other RSS and feed readers, use this link: HAIF:jobs Houston Job Listings

Thanks Wayne! You really do love us.

Archived