Houston Business Journal 2008 Book Of Lists

jc281

always heard about this, but never actually had a look.

if anyone has access or a copy, could you post the real-estate/architecture related companies here?

That would be a copyright violation.

I've seen the Crain's annual "Book of lists" and I assume the HBJ one is similar. It's interesting, though not particularly useful to me. Still, other people might find it useful. I recommend calling your local library to see if they can score you a copy.

That would be a copyright violation.

I've seen the Crain's annual "Book of lists" and I assume the HBJ one is similar. It's interesting, though not particularly useful to me. Still, other people might find it useful. I recommend calling your local library to see if they can score you a copy.

Duly noted.

However, rules we're meant to be broken - and the internet is prime grounds to get away with such a heinous crime.

Any rebels wanna help me out?

K then!

Is this any different than speed limits and downloading music or is HBJ held on a pedestal?

It's not specific to HBJ. Employees of several publications frequent HAIF and in the past have threatened legal action when people have violated their copyrights.

The people around here like HAIF and want to see it continue to thrive. There's no point in putting what we've built over the last seven years in jeopardy because one person is too lazy or cheap to find their own copy.

If you want to be a rebel and post newspaper reprints without permission and offer pirated music for download then feel free to start your own web site. That is not the purpose of HAIF.

Archived