Ipod/ipod Touch

I took the plunge and ordered a 16GB refurbished iPod Touch from the Apple store the other day. I am waiting for it today.

After watching the SDK Roadmap presentation I feel like there Apple is just getting started with the iPod/Touch platform, and making my decision feel a whole lot better.

I am especially interested to see the new Exchange server client and IM client.

After watching the SDK Roadmap presentation I feel like there Apple is just getting started with the iPod/Touch platform, and making my decision feel a whole lot better.

Just expect another fee, just like the $20 upgrade. iPhone users get it free, while iPod touch users have to pay yet another upgrade charge to use any SDK applications, free or pay.

Us iPhone users pay the fee - it's just wrapped up in our monthly bill....

Yes, the iPhone users pay the fee. But it's not in the monthly bill, it's in the initial cost of the product. It's already paid for.

The accounting is different for iPhones and iPod Touches. My accountant explained it to me once, but it never really gelled in my head.

I am an iPod Touch owner (newly) and I do not mind paying the fee. I did not want the initial iPhone and will wait to see how the new (rumored) v2 iPhone is looking. I hear it's sweet! Anyhow, I bought a refurbish iPod Touch and it was supposed to ONLY have the initial software and not all the $20 bundle.

Lo and behold ... Apple was kind enough to give me the software update. I am happy.

I am an iPod Touch owner (newly) and I do not mind paying the fee. I did not want the initial iPhone and will wait to see how the new (rumored) v2 iPhone is looking. I hear it's sweet! Anyhow, I bought a refurbish iPod Touch and it was supposed to ONLY have the initial software and not all the $20 bundle.

Lo and behold ... Apple was kind enough to give me the software update. I am happy.

Even though I have an iPhone, every time I walk past the Touches at the Apple Store I have to pick one up. It's much more than just an iPhone without the phone. It's so very slim... and slightly shorter than the 'Phone. It's a marvel to hold. It doesn't make any sense, but I want one.

• 3 months later...

HA! :lol::lol::lol:

Wow, I was expecting the 5 applications formerly for $19.95 for iPod Touch pre January owners to go

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived