Are You Evil?

ricco67

Once I backed up over a kitty and felt evil but it went away after a while. After all it was an accident. I was more crushed than the poor feline. I hastily buried her and made a tiny marker and once the services were over I rushed to work. No more evil. :blush:

I think I just heard sev gasp!

Also a good reference, but I am referring to the part in "FC" where they hold the diplomat in the bathroom and explain to him the facts of life as to who he and his crew were and not to come looking for them. Also the part in "FC" where the waiter tells them NOT to order the soup today. Waiters have very good memories for bad tippers, and they would gladly give him/her a complimentary bowl of "tainted" soup.

On that happy note........I knew a flight attendant who would get even with difficult passengers by taking the pancakes and rubbing them along the rim of the toilet before serving them. Now THAT is EVIL!!!!

I once threw my tennis shoe at a mouse and smashed him. His eyes bulged out and his little tongue was hanging out with a drip of blood oozing out. Then left him as din-din for the local kitties. They had a feast. Evil or unevil? Maybe a tie since the kitties loved me for it. :P

• 2 months later...

I wonder what people think of corporations. I mean, some people think Microsoft (or more specifically Bill Gates) is evil. Some think Walmart is evil ... some Google, some IBM, Shell, Exxon ... you name it.

Can companies be evil? Or is it the people that run them that do evil (or at least not-nice) things?

Google's unofficial motto (I think) is "Don't Be Evil."

I wonder what people think of corporations. I mean, some people think Microsoft (or more specifically Bill Gates) is evil. Some think Walmart is evil ... some Google, some IBM, Shell, Exxon ... you name it.

Can companies be evil? Or is it the people that run them that do evil (or at least not-nice) things?

Google's unofficial motto (I think) is "Don't Be Evil."

Left out the most famous one Enron.

the-omen-damien-crosses.jpg

Archived