Tea Fer (ti) Ta Till(er)man

memebag

:lol:

Only inasmuch as I dislike Tillman Fertitta as much as I dislike Cat Stevens' music.

And to associate the physical act of love with either. Ewww. Just, ewww. :mellow:

Although... I was watching a truly bizarre movie Friday nite called Duck You Sucker, about the crazy shenanigans of James Coburn as an Irishman and Rod Steiger as a Mexican, loosely involved with Pancho Villa and the revolution, lovingly rendered by Sergio Leone and quite possilby film's most awful score, and I realized middle-aged James Coburn looks a creepy whole lot like my ex husband.

That was worse than Cat Stevens and Tillman Fertitta. Eww.

:lol:

Only inasmuch as I dislike Tillman Fertitta as much as I dislike Cat Stevens' music.

And to associate the physical act of love with either. Ewww. Just, ewww. :mellow:

Although... I was watching a truly bizarre movie Friday nite called Duck You Sucker, about the crazy shenanigans of James Coburn as an Irishman and Rod Steiger as a Mexican, loosely involved with Pancho Villa and the revolution, lovingly rendered by Sergio Leone and quite possilby film's most awful score, and I realized middle-aged James Coburn looks a creepy whole lot like my ex husband.

That was worse than Cat Stevens and Tillman Fertitta. Eww.

Perhaps meme was in the throws of a Magic Mustache Ride ???

Has anyone else here ever been struck by the eerie similarity between "Tillman Fertitta" and "Tea for the Tillerman"?

Cat is a weird guy, but that is still a great album....

Perhaps meme was in the throws of a Magic Mustache Ride ???

Great Movie!!!

Ramathorn: Who wants a fuzzy mustache ride?????

Male German tourist: I do! I do!!!!

Great Movie!!!

Ramathorn: Who wants a fuzzy mustache ride?????

Male German tourist: I do! I do!!!!

Backseat Stoner: "I'm freaking out maaaaaannnn !!!"

Ramathorn: "Yes, you are freaking out."

All the Broken Lizard Crew are hilarious.

If they really do "Potfest" as a sequel to "Beerfest" I will be first in line.

Archived