Current Project Pictures

What the!?!?! I've never seen that show. Is that for real? These house flipping shows are just too much.

It is for real. Couple of queens in Hollywood flipping houses, but the show mostly centers around contrived day to day drama rather than the actual flipping process.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flipper- i'm sure it differs, but whats the avg time you spend on these things? ever run 2 concurrently?

8-12 weeks of actual construction is average.

Yes, sometimes we have 2 going at once, although we try not to have 2 at the same phase at once.

fliipper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For what it's worth, the house in Spring Valley that is at the beginning of this thread was sold last week. Sold for $662,500, 10 days on the market.

Things are progressing nicely at the house on page 2 of this thread. The Trim carpenter is finishing up. We are set to close on another house in Westbury in a couple weeks.

flipper

• 1 month later...
Saw in the sub thread you use Cornerstone for cabinet hardware, whos doing the actual cabinets? custom/pre-fab?

I believe it's in the same thread, but Manuel Hernandez does all our cabinets/trim:

Manuel Hernandez - 832-677-6547

flipper

I believe it's in the same thread, but Manuel Hernandez does all our cabinets/trim:

Manuel Hernandez - 832-677-6547

flipper

Great. Can you PM me your name so I can tell them who referred me? I had Roque the glass guy come out and he asked...I said...um the internet.

• 2 weeks later...
Is this glass tile on the back splash? If so, can you share where it was purchased? I have not had lucking finding it in Houston.

Thanks.

Yes. We get it at Interceramic on Richmond, just East of the RR Trax. They only sell to contractors though. It's ~ $13-$20 a foot.

flipper

Archived