Dining With Private Rooms In Katy

soifan

Hello all - I'm in the process of planning a birthday party for my husband. We've decided on doing a nice lunch in a private room at a restaurant in Katy or West Houston. I've already looked into Bistro 829 and Hasta La Pasta, but was wanting more ideas. My husband is very laid back and a casual place is fine as long as it has a private room so we can be together and hear each other. I'm looking for a room that could possibly hold 30-45 people. The size of the party will depend on menu costs, room rates, etc... So please share any ideas or knowledge you may have. Thanks!

Well, I just enjoyed a little shindig over at Chammp's Americana this past Saturday. It is in the Uptown Plaza, over by the Galleria, so it isn't really West Houston. Prices are VERY reasonable and they have an excellent room they can shut off for your group of 20 or more, like they did for us so we could watch the fight and play poker.

If you don't have that large a group, I would recommend T.Beaux's over on Hwy.6 and Addicks-Satsuma. Excellent food, reasonable price and very comfortable feeling.

Hello all - I'm in the process of planning a birthday party for my husband. We've decided on doing a nice lunch in a private room at a restaurant in Katy or West Houston. I've already looked into Bistro 829 and Hasta La Pasta, but was wanting more ideas. My husband is very laid back and a casual place is fine as long as it has a private room so we can be together and hear each other. I'm looking for a room that could possibly hold 30-45 people. The size of the party will depend on menu costs, room rates, etc... So please share any ideas or knowledge you may have. Thanks!

King's Fish Market on Katy Freeway (if they're still open). My niece had a birthday party there and they have a really nice private dining room(s) for up to about 12 people.

if he's OK with casual, you might try La Finca Mexican Restaurant. It's across the street from Super Target off the Grand Parkway. They have two rooms that look like they are used from time to time for closed parties that from the looks of them hold the number that you are talking about.

• The title was changed to Dining With Private Rooms In Katy

Archived