Good Afternoon All,

hope your week goes well!

We have another restaurant in our neighborhood! It is still in the conversion stage from the restaurant that was there prior to the new one. It is open for business and delivery around our neighborhood. I tried a large pepperoni pizza and 6 wings for around $15 and it was fresh , hot ,and tasty!

The owners plan on continuing to make more remodeling changes along with extended hours.

They also welcome input from their customers because they feel a family style pizza parlor fits well in the Heights!

Good Afternoon All,

hope your week goes well!

We have another restaurant in our neighborhood! It is still in the conversion stage from the restaurant that was there prior to the new one. It is open for business and delivery around our neighborhood. I tried a large pepperoni pizza and 6 wings for around $15 and it was fresh , hot ,and tasty!

The owners plan on continuing to make more remodeling changes along with extended hours.

They also welcome input from their customers because they feel a family style pizza parlor fits well in the Heights!

I prefer NYC style pizza... but would still like to check it out!

The wife and I ate here last night. The service was very friendly and the food was good. There is beer and more than just pizza to choose from.

According to the staff, the place is owned by the sister of the guy who opened the Chicago Italian Beef restaurant at 1777 Airline.

This place rates a come back.

The wife and I ate here last night. The service was very friendly and the food was good. There is beer and more than just pizza to choose from.

According to the staff, the place is owned by the sister of the guy who opened the Chicago Italian Beef restaurant at 1777 Airline.

This place rates a come back.

Fantastic! If the food is anything close to the one on airline, It'll be great.