Midtown Gyms Suggestions

HTexas

LOL That's one way of putting it. They actually do have a really nice gym section... it's the other sections you may not like as much.

No, it's not a cover... it's an actual gym. I have a buddy who used to work out there WITHOUT using any of the other facilities and he loved it... said it was really nice and clean and well worth the price. If they wanted to have the club w/o the gym they probably could.

Yes, there are certain people who are exceptions, but the reason the gym area was so nice as you mentioned, is because no one uses it. I may be exaggerating, but I am sure I am close; I bet 95% of the people who frequent that place don't use it for to go workout.

If the gym equipment is not being used, then there is the reason why they look so clean and new. . .

there are some seriously hot women at the Post Oak location (depending on the time you go - otherwise grandma may rape you - however she will be rich - lol)

Sounds like a deal to me! Like the song ...Older women make beautiful lovers. Experience speaks for itself. :D Now where be granny?

Yes, there are certain people who are exceptions, but the reason the gym area was so nice as you mentioned, is because no one uses it. I may be exaggerating, but I am sure I am close; I bet 95% of the people who frequent that place don't use it for to go workout.

If the gym equipment is not being used, then there is the reason why they look so clean and new. . .

Oh I bet more people "work out" there than you think. ;)

• 3 months later...

The 24 Hr Fitness in Midtown (Loisiana and Elgin) has opened. I've been a few times now and must admit that is the nicest 24 Hr that I have ever been to. Swimming pool, raquetball court, basketball courts, nice locker room and really nice equipment. I am very impressed. Thank goodness I already had the Super-Sport membership. They also have bicycle parking near the front door for all of us locals that want a good warm up before we get there :)

Go by and check it out.

The 24 Hr Fitness in Midtown (Loisiana and Elgin) has opened. I've been a few times now and must admit that is the nicest 24 Hr that I have ever been to. Swimming pool, raquetball court, basketball courts, nice locker room and really nice equipment. I am very impressed. Thank goodness I already had the Super-Sport membership. They also have bicycle parking near the front door for all of us locals that want a good warm up before we get there :)

Go by and check it out.

24 hour fitness is hands down the best gym in midtown.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Midtown Gyms Suggestions

Archived