Party 104.9 Moves To 93.3

ProHouston

The question I have to ask is, who really cares?

Doesn't Houston have enough of that Hip Hop/Rap crap already? What about us folks that actually enjoy listening to other kinds of music besides that ghetto ass stuff Houston is so filled? When are we ever going to get a station that plays the old school 80's & 90's hits like "Movin 107.5" in DFW which is now my favorite station up there, we just now finally got JACK FM here in Houston which is a good station, its been in Dallas for several years already.

The question I have to ask is, who really cares?

Doesn't Houston have enough of that Hip Hop/Rap crap already? What about us folks that actually enjoy listening to other kinds of music besides that ghetto ass stuff Houston is so filled? When are we ever going to get a station that plays the old school 80's & 90's hits like "Movin 107.5" in DFW which is now my favorite station up there, we just now finally got JACK FM here in Houston which is a good station, its been in Dallas for several years already.

What we need is an Active Rocker.

I just got XM on Monday for my car, there's no turning back to terrestial radio for me! Full unedited songs, CD quality sound, no ads, what more can you ask? The station I used to listen to the most when I wasn't listening to CDs was KROI, Praise 92.1FM, but they would never play the old school traditional gospel, always the new, cookie cutter sounding stuff. I find on XM they play the classics pretty regularly, and I've heard some songs on other XM stations I hadn't heard in years. Great stuff!

I love you! I bought a new truck and Xm was included in the price, sounds better than my aftermarket install! Been with them since '2/04 NO GOING BACK!

Anyone remember Estereo Latino used to be 93.3 then moved to "KPTN"(the planet) 102.9 according to the fcc the switch occurred while K whatever the planets call sign was still valid. When they switched they bragged about how "clearer" the station sounded. My mom was born in mexico while my grandparents were born here, She listens more to Radio ranchito, I bought her an Xm and she doesn't use it....

I think it's just all a big conspiracy to get us to pay for radio, and we all are falling for it, aren't we? Matt and I just got XM ourselves, but not before we got really pissed off that we felt like we had to. The shape of the airwaves is changing and not for the better.

I think it's just all a big conspiracy to get us to pay for radio, and we all are falling for it, aren't we? Matt and I just got XM ourselves, but not before we got really pissed off that we felt like we had to. The shape of the airwaves is changing and not for the better.

Yeah, most radio sux. And that goes for right-wing, left-wing, music ... it just all sux.

I doubt it...I listen to 96.5 at work (ugh) and they have "Geico commercials free hour" every once in awhile.

Archived