East End Eagles

The East End will be represented on November 17, 2007 by the East End Eagles Youth Football Team - Senior division at the Bay Area Football League SuperBowl. The (9-1) Eagles will take on the (9-0-1) Pearland Texans, at 9:00 a.m. in Pearland Texas. The young men and women who play football for the Eagles call Austin H.S. their home field and practice accross the street at East End Little League. The Eagles have only been in exsistance for 4 short years and most go on to play as a feeder program at Austin, Milby and Yates High Schools. The East End Eagles are a proud feather for the East End, these youth have outstanding coaches and parents who call the area home.The Eagles have competed against teams from Pearland, Friendswood, Texas City and areas south of Houston, they are the only "Houston" team in the Superbowl. Let's give these youth a great pat on the back, and remind them they are from the Great East End.

I am so glad you placed this news here. We only discussed baseball parks and teams from our areas past, but no mention of football! Other than from the local schools.

We need more positive news of local youth success.

Thanks for sharing and come back!

:):):)

I am so glad you placed this news here. We only discussed baseball parks and teams from our areas past, but no mention of football! Other than from the local schools.

We need more positive news of local youth success.

Thanks for sharing and come back!

:):):)

There's something I've always wondered about kid's sports. When kids are between 8-13, their Little League Baseball is real popular, but when they play it in high school, it no longer is. When they are between 8-13, football isn't popular, but when they play it in high school, it's real popular. Why is that?

Archived