For Sale Charming Bungalow On The Bus Line

http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cf...mp;backButton=Y

There's been talk of this place going on the market for a while now and speculation as to what the ask price would be. Some rumors it might go for upwards of 800K. In Eastwood, wow. This place is gorgeous. The woodwork is stunning.

I'm curious for those of you that know the Heights well--what would this property go for in the Heights? I haven't looked at HAR in a while and the 'east end discount' at least for smaller homes, seems to be shrinking.

But why list the area as med center/downtown-- to not scare people away?

http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cf...mp;backButton=YThere's been talk of this place going on the market for a while now and speculation as to what the ask price would be. Some rumors it might go for upwards of 800K. In Eastwood, wow. This place is gorgeous. The woodwork is stunning. I'm curious for those of you that know the Heights well--what would this property go for in the Heights? I haven't looked at HAR in a while and the 'east end discount' at least for smaller homes, seems to be shrinking. But why list the area as med center/downtown-- to not scare people away?
"East End" means different things to different people, and this one is trying to draw in $700,000 range buyers. I can see describing the market area as downtown/med ctr. I was in this house for the tour a couple of years ago. It would go for considerably more in the Heights or Woodland Heights. While it is a lot for Eastwood in general, if people look at similiar size/condition homes in the Heights or Montrose, and then come over and see this one, it could look like a bargain on the bell curve at under $700k.Of course unless I ante up for it myself the ultimate answer to that question will be determined by the buying public, not me. This one seems to represent uncharted waters for Eastwood. It will be interesting to see what it ultimately commands.
That is beautiful. Too bad it is on the wrong side of 59. On the wrong side of 45 for that matter.
According to who? Many consider that side of 45 preferable.

I'm curious for those of you that know the Heights well--what would this property go for in the Heights? I haven't looked at HAR in a while and the 'east end discount' at least for smaller homes, seems to be shrinking.

Considering new houses that size are going for $220 a foot, a beautiful renovation like that on a double lot would likely list at $850,000 to $900,000....maybe even $950,000.

This one seems to represent uncharted waters for Eastwood. It will be interesting to see what it ultimately commands.

Yes, Eastwood has cracked its crackhouse past and can clearly be put now on the "desirable" list, but he must be testing the waters with this offering. I also toured that house last year and, while it had that magazine-stand snap, I was ho-humming as I left.

Eastwood has been the rising tide that's lifted all East End boats so it would be good for the remaining shipwrecks around there if he gets such a price.

• 3 months later...
http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cf...mp;backButton=Y

There's been talk of this place going on the market for a while now and speculation as to what the ask price would be. Some rumors it might go for upwards of 800K. In Eastwood, wow. This place is gorgeous. The woodwork is stunning.

Oops! Link not working any more? :o:)

Now a mystery what this home looks like?

• The title was changed to For Sale Charming Bungalow On The Bus Line

Archived