Republic Harley-Davidson Moving To Rosenberg

ChannelTwoNews

This HD dealership pee pee match is fun to watch.

Much more fun to watch than the destruction that will happen when all the Baby Boomers are dead.

It's a trend that won't live, although the HDs should live long and prosper, but not like they are right now when all these third-life crisis boomers retire.

This HD dealership pee pee match is fun to watch.

Much more fun to watch than the destruction that will happen when all the Baby Boomers are dead.

It's a trend that won't live, although the HDs should live long and prosper, but not like they are right now when all these third-life crisis boomers retire.

Maybe the trend is already dying.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/46790-shar...-davidson-sales

You know, I can't remember the last person that bragged to me about buying a harley. Certainly it isn't what it was 5 years ago. I think this guy missed the boat.

Hee Hee, sold my Harley in 2003, and bought my Cutlass. It was a really nice '99 Road King Classic, in Victory Red, with Skulls all over it. I put all the skulls on myself. I will scan a pic for you guys. There are still plenty of Harley riders out there. I totally agree it isn't ANYTHING like it was from 2002 to 2006. OCC and Jesse James are the main reason the phenomenom blew up. When is the last time you heard anything pertaining to Jesse James, except he's married to what's her face ? I think the American Chopper show is winding down also. I figure I will be able to "steal" a nice custom in about 2 years.

I am very surprised about Republic moving as that store is only 4 or 5 years old. I have the PERFECT place for a dealership in Katy, if only I had a couple of silent partners. (sigh)

• The title was changed to Republic Harley-Davidson Moving To Rosenberg

Archived