Two Buildings In The Energy Corridor

ChannelTwoNews

This is especially considering the location. This area is a 21 acres of large, mature pine and oak trees. It looks great how it is. I first thought this was the location for the new library sometime ago.

Knowing that this is where the office will be located is disheartening. At least there is more progress in the corridor. A better design would be hoped.

I do wonder what the people of Enclave Lake/ Parkway Villages will think of 17 stories looking down at their 2 mil dollar mansions every minute of the day...

Has this been reported already? I searched multiple times but came up empty handed. Sorry if it's a dupe.

http://www.globest.com/news/1000_1000/houston/164338-1.html

HOUSTON-Gearing up to put more office product in the tight Energy Corridor, Transwestern Houston is planning to start construction on a two-building, 700,000-sf project. The first phase of the as-yet unnamed project will break ground in Q1 2008 and take 18 months to complete.

Has this been reported already? I searched multiple times but came up empty handed. Sorry if it's a dupe.

http://www.globest.com/news/1000_1000/houston/164338-1.html

HOUSTON-Gearing up to put more office product in the tight Energy Corridor, Transwestern Houston is planning to start construction on a two-building, 700,000-sf project. The first phase of the as-yet unnamed project will break ground in Q1 2008 and take 18 months to complete.

How did you miss this post, it was in the same forum section too?

• The title was changed to Two Buildings In The Energy Corridor
  • The topic was unlocked